1st 14k Tennis Bracelet.

lonelyduckhunter

May 5, 2009
Easton, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI2500, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to the local beach today with Born2Detect and another buddy. Got my 1st piece of gold from the beach turned out to be a 14k Tennis Bracelet (White Gold) very few find but that one was worth it.

n4t6w3.jpg

1zny3jt.jpg

Found the weirdest thing as well found 3 pieces of foil wrapped with a penny in each one. Think somebody was messing with people detecting out there. Why would you wrap a penny in foil then bury it. ???

Upvote 0

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Nice bracelet!! And I agree with the theory of your wrapped pennies......I think it was just to make the detector goes nuts.....is it copper or foil?.....AHHHHHH! :tongue3:

HH,
Moon

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: wtg on the first beautiful bracelett , lol sounds like you've had some young uns watchin you

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice bracelet!!, bet it looked nice in your scoop.... :icon_thumright:

tford62

May 1, 2008
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
Great find on the bracelet. And I too have found the pennies wrapped in foil and wondered if I was being toyed with. It wasn't til my 4 yr old daughter took swimming lessons this yr that I found out they use the pennies as insentive to get the kids to put their faces underwater and use the foil to help them see them. Probably the same reason for your finding them. Again, great find on the bracelet and I am glad I am not the only one to think as I did about the pennies wrapped in foil. LOL T.

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is one beautiful bracelet :headbang: I wouldn't mid the little tykes doing that in NJ, it may keep the coins from eroding so quickly :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread