Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
How did you find 35 bucks in change in a laundry? Nothing against the law I hope .LOL 8)

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
He is the Maytag repair man doing service calls, LOL! I have also repaired appliances, small family business. Amazing what you can find in a dryer. If you had a good route or several Laundromats, it could quickly add up. HH and glad you found a hot spot, Mike

OP
OP
memphis

memphis

Dec 17, 2005
Memphis
it was behind the dryer faceplates and in the washer drains... the extra $35 let me get 2 more presents for my daughter -

Attachments

• 006_20.jpg
    006_20.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 267
M

mchamby

What a cutie she is. ;) :o :) I'm sure she will love the extra gifts, the way to a girls heart is by buying her things, and they start young. ;)
Mchamby

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your laundromat finds and congrats on having a very pretty daughter ! Now is she a treasure hunter like Dad ? Good Luck to you and yours in 2006 ! :)

Huntin' 59er

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
i check the dryer doors , when im there, never get much, but always find something in change,

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
mchamby said:
What a cutie she is. ;) :o :) I'm sure she will love the extra gifts, the way to a girls heart is by buying her things, and they start young. ;)
Mchamby
Buy her a metal detector...they are never too young to start!......that way she can find her own treasures! Take it from a mom of two daughters (8 & 10 ) who love treasure hunting!

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Cool find's...Gypsy's right,get her goin'......IT'S BETTER TO HUNT WITH YOUR KID'S THAN FOR THEM.!!!!!!!!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread