had to call the police

bottlecap4t2

Aug 28, 2009
hello,all me and the wife went out to a place we have been detecting, as i got a new tesoro silver 2 love the thing. well anyway i got by an old log that had been laying there for years and my detector went off on a old cardboard box so i opened the box and found two craftman battery packs a case with the glasses still in them and a zip up bag from delta airlines so we desided to unzip it and see what we had found wish i didn't now cause it was full of rock cocaine needles,heroine,spoon,lighter,oh can't foget the weed. there must have been well over 100 cocaine rocks and a bag of heroine. so we called the police and they confiscated it.thank god no kids got to this stuff and i know for a fact the local kids play in these woods.after that me and the wife just went home.i am going back on a better day cause this is a nice old spot i have dug two large cents there. "god bless" ben & colleen.

Upvote 0

cntrydncr1

Gold Member
Feb 23, 2007
Bradenton, Fl
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Minelab Excal II, ETrac, Infiniuim
wow that is scary. I don't think I'd be showing my face there again!

tndigger

Mar 11, 2009
tn
Detector(s) used
teknetics T2
:icon_pirat:
Dont know if I would go back there any time soon someone will be looking for that and hate to be there when they show up . :o

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Good job!!!! bet there is some mad junkies somewhere!!!!

arthur

Attachments

• orson.gif
    orson.gif
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,921
  • orson.gif
    orson.gif
    188.7 KB · Views: 1,925

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow... I'd think it might be best not to go back there alone... or unarmed! :o

crazyjarhead

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2007
N. San Diego County
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My guess is that the person or persons was being chased and ditched their stash. Or they could just be hidding it there until a later time. I'd be staying away from there.............they might be waiting for you to return ???

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
crazyjarhead said:
My guess is that the person or persons was being chased and ditched their stash. Or they could just be hidding it there until a later time. I'd be staying away from there.............they might be waiting for you to return ???
Yeah I agree stay away from there!!! for awhile... no treasure is worth your health or life

OP
OP
B

bottlecap4t2

Aug 28, 2009
me and the wife are not going back after that. i bet your right there probably is some p.o drug attic out there, and probably saw a cop or something and threw it there. god only knows. but we did the right thing by getting the police over there so the kids or anybody don't get a hold of it. boy you never know what you will find in a day. to bad it wasen't money i could have paid all my bills lol. "newt" your to funny dude lol lol lol. if so maybe i will sell tickets and auction it off lol. thanks everyone "god bless" ben & colleen"

mlayers

Gold Member
Oct 29, 2007
Northern, OH
Detector(s) used
DFX, White PI, Bounty Hunter, Whites Surfmaster II and Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You would of thought the cops would have stake out the area to see who would came to claim it. That way they could have gotten a dealer off the streets. But you did good....

mrs.oroblanco

Silver Member
Jan 2, 2008
Black Hills of South Dakota
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo & Garrett Stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A junkie would never be able to afford 100 rocks and a bag of H.

It's a dealer's stash. (to be picked up by another seller).

Stay away from there - listen to the local news, cause someone is going to owe someone mucho money - and carry a gun.

And don't go back there for a long time, if ever.

After saying all that - Good damn job!!!! TNetters are proud of you.

How about a HERO category on THIS one?????????

B

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Put a note where the stash was saying" If you put all your Bling into my hunting area I will tell you where you can claim your stash".

No seriously good job and stay safe out there.
HH
TnMtns

shane41

Sep 7, 2006
Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 . Bounty Hunter, Vibra Probe 570 Garrett Pin Pointer AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good job on calling the police. Like everyone said I would stay away for the time being. Who knows maybe for doing your good deed, next place you hunt you will hit a jack pot of silver coins. Never know .Stay safe.. :icon_thumright:

intimer

Jan 15, 2009
east tennessee
yeah, stay away for at least two generations---which ain't that long in drug dealers years!

no kidding-good job! but please be careful. i'd go to the other side of town and stick to back yards if you can.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread