WELL......WUDYA GET?....

MikeOregon

Nov 26, 2005
Detector(s) used
White's V3
Congrats on the pool table. I'd love to have one but would have nowhere to put it, except in the back yard like the Drew Carey show!

I got some coins! Some Merc and Roosevelt silvers, and couple of Peace dollars. Also a metal detecting book (to make me smarter than the coins!)

Went out today and found $1.37 clad plus a dog license, a lock, a broken blade from a farm implement of some kind, and a whole bunch of scrappy doo.

Happy new year!

Mike

littlehugger

Nov 23, 2005
I got a new Excalibur, which has not arrived yet.
Wifey ordered me some 21 kt gold jewelry, which has not arrived yet either.
I got some clothes.
But my best present?
Got a rainbow from Jesus!
It was beautiful.
Rainbows, ever the sign of hope.
Hugger

OP
OP
civilman1

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
COME ON NOW SEEKER,YOU DODN'T HAVE TO RUB IT IN........MONSTER MILE ISN'T DAYTONA BUT IT'LL DO.......!!!!!

OP
OP
civilman1

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
COME ON NOW SEEKER..YOU HAD TO RUB IT IN....THE MONSTER MILE ISN'T DAYTONA BUT IT'LL HAVE TO DO.....HH

Strand-Filter

Dec 10, 2005
Florida
Good question!

I got an ACE 250, digging tools, a pouch for the finds, a kit for gold prospecting, assorted other goodies and, oh yea, a neck tie because, d@mn it all, I still have to go to work. At least I get to keep banker's hours so all those holidays will be spent MDing.

I got my wife a magnum of Marilyn Merlot, Velvet collection. I arranged to buy it for $200. A week before I picked it up the wearhouse burned down taking out the rest of hte 2003 and 2002 vintage. The dealer stuck to the bargain (I spend a lot of money with him) so the $200 bottle turned into a $500 bottle while it sat under the Christmas Tree.

TXKajun

Oct 12, 2005
Desert Southwest
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 750
It was a good Christmas. I got a Lesche digger, a rock/coin tumbler, gloves, tools, chocolate and a really kewl gun cleaning kit/gun holder. Also, I got 4 days of Holiday Hunting in.....around $6 in clad found plus a cheap ring. ;D Wife got a new smile, a kewl Native American book (1491) and some "Secret Santa" stuff from one of her ebay buddies. Our son got an Xbox (NOT the 360, after all, he's only 9), a bunch of play soldiers and forts and stuff, several PS2 games, a bunch of Star Wars stuff and some magnets.

Best of all, we shared a wonderful, loving, low-key, no-stress 5-days-off-work holiday season. On Christmas Day, I smoked a turkey for bout 3 hours, then finished it off in the oven, cooked up some of chef Emeril's special cranberry compote, some devilled eggs and some of my Mom's killer cornbread dressing. We feasted and about 15 minutes later, we were all asleep. Extra heavy on the valium sauce! LOL

HH, ya'll!

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Santa brought two days of warm weather(well it was above zero!) which made it great for two days of Md'ing....hacking through the frozen sand near the lake as the icefishermen stared at the crazy woman LOL Dont care ..felt great to get out ,even if all i found was junk!
Got the girls coin protectors so they have been busy,got the 8 yr old a cheap Metal Detector, that is so cheap it buzzes constantly.....but the box said waterproof...hahaha.....and we all got books and more books...from Indian artifacts to foriegn languages! No one got coal in our stockings so we are all happy!

lasttoknow (Tim)

Dec 5, 2005
Spanaway Washington
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac And Whites Quantum Pro
Well My Quantum was kinda sorta an early xmas gift to myself. I also got a nice fleece, a 50$ gift card for The Outback Steakhouse., a 25$ gift card for Officemax, a really cool back pack, (so I can use the old one for all my metal detecting stuff), and some cologne and what not....

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Money, jewelry, computer stuff, a swinging door installed to keep the den tv to a nice low roar in other parts of the house when there is a movie being watched, new camo pants, a camel, a clock, candles, and another day to celebrate being alive!

;)

OP
OP
civilman1

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
AMEN on the celebration......does the camel eat much ;D ;D

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NAAAAA...just put it out to pasture with all the other varmints! :D

OP
OP
civilman1

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
still a chance,she know's my b-day is coming up!!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
get adds from detector companys and leave them around the house like ralphy did in a christmas story..LMAO

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread