WELL......WUDYA GET?....

rjnail

Nov 25, 2005
Detector(s) used
Excalibur,
well as we say in"TAGLAOG" {WALA}, MEANING, NOTHING,,,, BUT SOON HOPE THIS WEEK NEW MEMBER IN FAMILY WILL BE HERE, AND SHE HAS ALOT OF GIFTS TO UNWRAP, :D ;D :),

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Pool tables are fun :) I got a ipod nano, some coin books, gift certificates, and some metal working tools.

memphis

Dec 17, 2005
Memphis
Santa brought clothes,cash,metal detector,camera bag, and wolf camera gift cert...

He brought all kinds of loot to my 2 year old...

OP
OP
civilman1

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hey rj,post some pic's of the new little treasure when she arrive's.Congrat's...HHoliday's and have a blessed new year!!!! :) :) :)

Z

ZumbroKid

A phonecard, some candy, and a card with a 100 dollar bill. Popcorn balls made by mom.

bk

Bronze Member
Jan 19, 2005
SE Minnesota
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE pro, Minelab Explorer XS, Garrett Freedom II (3), Garrett pro-pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A nice laptop computer, an electric razor and a small box of detecting time, 2.5 hours worth that I used right away, LOL! HH and Merry Christmas, Mike

jopher

Bronze Member
Jul 20, 2003
Mid Michigan
Detector(s) used
IDX Classic SL-x2....Excalibur1000
S.O.S....Socks, shirts, slippers, but wait....theres one more under the tree .....and ....yes...its for me...omigod....its a Konica Dimage Z6 digital camera with all the goodies!! No more crappy pics...assuming I can figure this one out.Now I just have to get out and find something to post...as soon as the ground thaws! H.H.....and H.H....JO

OP
OP
civilman1

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
:)It's gonna happen tomorrow,Can't wait for the pic's.look at ya soon!!!!!!!

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mega Loot! A shovel, GPS , Surround sound system, history books ,coin book, hammock and lots of joy . Good year . :) and so far about 5 pounds in my gut. :'(

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
a frying pan :-\ , some fishing lures,a few assorted gift cards..........and enough extra cash to almost give me enough money to get the Explorer II ive been saving for! :D

ramjet2187

Nov 29, 2005
North Central Tennessee
Detector(s) used
MXT
A Sweater, a 3 volume set of 'Calvin and Hobbes', a DVD of a Brit TV show, and an automatic coin sorter. Got myself an LL BEAN Mountain Parka. No MD stuff. Maybe wifey is trying to tell me something. But I'm getting kinda hard of hearing. EH? EH?

And the love of a wonderful woman, and 3 great kids.

Roger

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DD coil ;D 2006 red book ;D garmin gps ;D ,uniden 2 way radios w/10 mile radiius weather band also very coo ;D l!simpson 7th season box set, some movie ( ??? )shirt"youll shoot your eye out", undies ,sweatshirt, battries for the radios and gps.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread