Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The weather here was awesome today so I had to get out and play a while. I went back to the big farm place and decided that I would try my luck at the old cellar. There use to be a house there as well but I'm not quite sure exactly where. I found no coins today but lots and lots of relics. And I feel really bad but I had to leave most of them behind...I couldn't carry them all out of the woods so I left a couple of piles of stuff on top of the cellar....maybe I can go back and get them later.
I think the big round thing went on top of a wood stove...has the word SUN and the number 8. I found a couple of buttons....really bad shape but on the back of one I can read some of the writing.....scoville mfg co.... and then there were tons of canning jar lids! So many that it made it frustrating to hunt there. And of course the normal stuff like horse shoes and bullets and shells. ;D

Not any great finds but had lots of fun.....

;)

Attachments

• 1227horses.JPG
    1227horses.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 259
  • cellar1227.JPG
    cellar1227.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 251
Upvote 0

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nana, I'm so glad you got out hunting. I know what you mean by those zinc jar lids. They "ring up" pretty nice on the detector. Sounds like there's some goodies to be found. Keep at it, Nana.

JakePhelps

Silver Member
Jul 7, 2005
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Cibola
Man that makes me wish it was spring here :'( Nice finds, you should be able to fix that big metal piece with lots of superglue or some JB Weld.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread