Any of my local NY/NJ peeps up for an exciting hunt on Sunday?

njnydigger

Jun 4, 2009
Detector(s) used
I've swung White's (MXT), Minelab (Safari) & currently run with an Omega 8000 by Teknetics & Fisher CZ-3D (1021 Model)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Going to be meeting up with a new member of the forum on Sunday the 18th. We will be heading to Upstate NY to hunt some old cellar holes, foundations & private property. Around the Albany area. Anyone interested in meeting up and joining in on the fun, just PM me and we'll set it up. Just so you know, looks like it's going to be an all day affair. We will be meeting up early, say, 6 or 7ish. If you are up around the area we are headed, feel free to send me a message and we can meet up. As with any of these older sites, it's like a crapshoot on the finds. Only one way to tell however - go and hunt it out :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sounds good, hope you make some good finds.

nova

Jan 10, 2009
Utah
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT //Fisher CZ-3D
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds fun, I would join but I'm about twenty five hunderd miles away. :-\ and only a second of a click. ;D

Scottso

May 8, 2009
long island new york
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75se, Minelab Excalibur, Minelab etrac, Tesoro sand shark
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I was just at a house owned by a revolutionary war officer.I was acrros the river of ft. miller Cannon balls and frag ,buttons nials, WE WERE INVITED BACK owq and were is this hunt?

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Hey,
Sounds like a great hunt, I can't make it (of course) but hope you make some great finds, good luck !!!

TommNJ

catskillcomics

Oct 26, 2007
Upstate NY
Detector(s) used
DFX
Sent you a PM, I would be interested in joining you folks as I live 45 minutes south of Albany... sounds like a lot of fun, and an opportunity to meet some boarders. Hope to hear from you soon.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread