First finds with my new E-trac

Arctica

Oct 19, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC, AT-PRO, ACE250, Home-made pinpointer
Hello,

I’m new member here in treasurenet forum. I bought my first detector (ACE250) about year ago and last week I “updated” my detector equipment to Minelab E-track. Here are my first findings with brand new E-trac.

I was hunting on field with Mr. Aquila (treasurenet member). Here are my best finds.

Fieldfinds.jpg
Some Swedish coins from 18th century
Little bell
Some buttons and buckles
Silver medal with following text:

medal.jpg
This means:
3rd prize
Tri-athlon
I&Y VPK (VPK means Volunteer fire-brigade)

My girlfriend was also with me during field hunt. That was her fist time using a metal detector. I gave her about 2 minutes "briefing" how my old ACE250 works. She said OK and after fifteen minutes she came back to me and told that she had just found this “nice shiny coin” :wink:.

5ore.jpg
Silver Swedish 5 öre 1725 (beginners luck ! I have never found silver that old)

Here are all her finds:

t_finds.jpg
Russian 2 copeks 1814
Swedish Öre ~1630s
1 penni (Finnish penny) 1900
Silver 5 Öre 1725

-Arctica-

Upvote 0

bigtim1973

Oct 12, 2007
Middle Tennessee
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II & XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Those are some sweet finds!!!!! So you going to take your girlfriend hunting with you again? LOL, Tim

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
She needs to be a member not you :wink: :D :D Just kidding, nice work. I wish my missus would help out, then I might get Cru'dad to upgrade & pass on the Cortes :wink:

pitbullfan

Sep 18, 2009
Newton Grove, NC
Detector(s) used
First: Bounty Hunter Tracker IV

Now: Excal
Welcome to Tnet, and thanks for posting those cool finds. Looks like you got the e-trac figured out, and your girlfriend is learning the Ace pretty quickly. Better watch out she's going to be tough competittion soon.

HH
-Jason

HCW

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2007
Metro west ,Boston
Detector(s) used
Minelab equinox 800, Whites MXT "retired"
It may have been the different tone in different ears rather than luck . I'm partially deaf in one ear and have detected with a partner, gone over a spot (nothing), then he goes over it with the same machine moments later and bang comes out with a half reale. And vice versa.

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome t-net! Congrats on some great finds by you and your g/f! :icon_thumright:

Mach1Pilot

Silver Member
Jul 21, 2008
Bedford County, PA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Fisher, Teknetics and more!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your girlfriend had that kind of luck on her first time out, she will soon want you to get her an Etrac of her own! :o

Nice finds! :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
Arctica

Arctica

Oct 19, 2009
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC, AT-PRO, ACE250, Home-made pinpointer

Yes, I'm going to take my g/f hunting with me again, and if her luck continues, it might be better that she uses E-trac and I'll continue with old ACE… :wink: No, just kidding.

-A-

FortBedfordbob

Dec 25, 2007
Bedford Pa
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, GPX 5000
Nice finds ! I called the guy I bought my E-Trac from about a month after I had it to tell him how I was doing, quite well. He told me " It Only Gets Better " and it has :icon_thumleft: Any place you hit with the Treasure Ace You better go back over ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions