getting revved up

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
It was my day for detecting, so me and Iron Patch walked a lot a fields today......we didn't find very much

we walked some more fields, found a few buttons, and other assorted junk, nothing worth writing home about

finished the day at a newly ploughed older site that gave up some finds in the past....it took all day to find something worth posting

ended with a 1775 Geolll copper and a centre of a Royal Provincials

Attachments

• bunch.jpg
    bunch.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 451
Upvote 0

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
It is about time you signed up here, Ironhorse. Iron Patch has been talking about you on his posts for a few years now. I guess we all can look forward to future Colonial bonanzas from you guys. :headbang:

Kyle

The Patriot

Bronze Member
Oct 16, 2009
Digging Relics
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox and CTX 3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
all excellent finds IH... I would even take centre of a RP right now...
WTG :headbang:

VERMONTPACKRAT

Bronze Member
Aug 6, 2007
Topsham, Vermont
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Garrett ace 250
KylePA said:
It is about time you signed up here, Ironhorse. Iron Patch has been talking about you on his posts for a few years now. I guess we all can look forward to future Colonial bonanzas from you guys. :headbang:

Kyle

I, too will be watching forward to future posts from both of the Canadian " Iron Men "

VPR

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Rob (B.C.) said:
That's enough non-ferrous to make me go back!! Good hunting IH! :icon_thumright:

Rob it would be way too easy if it was all from one spot. Today kept us challenged.

HomesteadHunter

Nov 14, 2008
Amherstburg, Ontario
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75.
Good to see you guys were rewarded with some good finds, it sounds like it took quite a bit of work. I'd take any part af a RP button any day!. Keep the posts coming!.

James.
HomesteadHunter

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
It is good to see another Iron Patch on the forum. :laughing9: That King George and the pipe stems have my Colonial blood loving it. :hello2: In our area of PA, we don't find pipe stems.

Welcome aboard! :icon_thumleft:

Kirk

Hidden_Realm

Oct 18, 2009
Niagara, Canada
Detector(s) used
Minelab
Nice pile of finds you got there IH and well worth the walk and long wait. Got to be a nice complete RP button out there somewhere. It's just sad on your soil plays with them and melts most away. Maybe a bit of my soil there might make it all the better ;D

johnnyi

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2009
new jersey
Detector(s) used
minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I like those finds! I love pipes and buttons, especially when there's a pocket full for a day layed out on red! Goodluck to you four on the hunt coming up. Judging from this and what Patch has already showed us, we'll be seeeing a ton more good stuff in a couple days!

Marc(NB)

Apr 21, 2008
N.B. Canada
Detector(s) used
currently use Sov XS2A Pro,Ace 250,past detectors Garrett 1000 PM,Whites Prizm 2,Fisher 1280X,Tesoro Golden Umax
woohoo IH!!! nice pile of stuff,suppose it didnt come out of face plant field did it :laughing9:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Marc(NB) said:
woohoo IH!!! nice pile of stuff,suppose it didnt come out of face plant field did it :laughing9:

Nope, we're saving that place for you! :laughing7:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread