This weeks finds. GOT SILVER!

Texasgopher

Jan 26, 2009
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
This is what I got this week since last Sunday. I got my new lesche digger (my beautiful girlfriend got it for me.) and hit a park that has produced a lot of goodies lately. I was worried about it being clumsy and hard to lug around in the field but it actually acts kinda like a walking stick, so it's not too bad. Plus I go way faster with it when I don't have to kneel down every time just to dig a pull tab. It also cuts plugs better then my hand digger could, nice and clean.

long digger.jpg
digger front.jpg
digger side.jpg

First hunt with new digger.

first with new digger.jpg

GOT A MERC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

merc face.jpg
merc back.jpg

This is from a baseball field close to my house.

bassball ring.jpg

Got this silver snake.

snake.jpg

Then I hit my soccer field again. Like I said I'm trying to find jewelry here so I'm literally setting my machine to jewelry and digging EVERYTHING!

Here's the good stuff.

soccar field coins.jpg

Got a silver earring.

earring.jpg
earring2.jpg

And here's the trash :o

can slaw.jpg

I'll get gold out of this place eventually. Well, thanks for looking and happy hunting.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Texasgopher

Texasgopher

Jan 26, 2009
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Ricky1601 said:
nice finds, did you buy the digging tool that way, or did you modify it? thanks for sharing......hh

Thanks. Not exactly sure what you mean but I got it brand new and the only thing I did was put a tennis racket wrap around the handle for grip.

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice silver, that is one mean hole digger ya got there.

Kieth-Tx

Jun 5, 2006
Victoria & Corpus Christi Texas
Detector(s) used
Xterra 705, Tejon, 1270, Stingray II & CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Have that same shovel myself...Lesche Ground Shark! It cuts through Texas Concrete(ground) better than anything I've tried. Nice finds!

OP
OP
Texasgopher

Texasgopher

Jan 26, 2009
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Thanks for all the comments. The digger does indeed do very well against our unique composition of "ground". And another great thing is, no more sore hands at the end of 6 hours of hunting. I don't know about you Kieth, but before I got this digger my hands were starting to transform into something very similar to the "girt" (that's what we called it growing up. It's not really grass, but it's not just dirt either.) All i know is that it can rain for 4 hours solid and an inch down it will still be as hard and dry as a rock. HH all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread