BEST time to be swinging the stick.

underdogger

Sep 24, 2009
Syracuse n.y
Detector(s) used
Whites / Prism II/Prism IV/V3i /Surf master II
Little frosty this morning. So I spent some time this morning with an extra cup of joe . Took off in bright sunshine and the man in the box said 60 today . Went over to the state fair grounds with deep coil and put to zoom mode and dug every target I hit . Fair grounds are always good for clad and jewelry .I never kept track of how many coins I got out of there in the past 7 years .If I had to guess over 12 thousand . place is so big and always score lots of coins . This year they drew almost 1 mil visitors and the property covers about 75 acres. I still have shot a tenth of it in 7 years . enough of the bla bla Was really concentrating on deep targets. 169 straight yearsfor NYS at This location there's silver here but it is deep and I can count one 1 hand how many silver coins I have found here. so long story short same result no silver but i did score a wheaty 1945 and pewter eagle hat pin enjoy all thaks for looking 72 coins today . and short slevees whoo hooooooooo.late Rob. :coffee2:

Attachments

• Oct26076.JPG
    Oct26076.JPG
    35.2 KB · Views: 486
  • Oct26077.JPG
    Oct26077.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 488
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread