Soccer complex day 2

Nohope587

Jan 7, 2006
No Fixed abode
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Day 2 cleared another are 200' by 30' lets hope the rest of the complex is just as productive

Finds_110309.JPG

Upvote 0

Texasgopher

Jan 26, 2009
Amarillo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Hey I'm hunting some soccer fields right now also. Those suckers are big! Is the ring silver?

rjw4law

Bronze Member
Apr 25, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
AT Garrett Max/ Garrett ATX/ Deus XP
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
busy digging.

hurricane dale

Nov 1, 2009
miami,florida
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO, minelab excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
be careful .. these park crews will eat you alive if they find you digging in their soccer fields.. trust me.. ive been chased off twice in 2 different cities... think about it you want someone diggin up your yard? eventhought you put the grass and dirt back.. i stick with beaches

OP
OP
Nohope587

Nohope587

Jan 7, 2006
No Fixed abode
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
hurricane dale said:
be careful .. these park crews will eat you alive if they find you digging in their soccer fields.. trust me.. ive been chased off twice in 2 different cities... think about it you want someone diggin up your yard? eventhought you put the grass and dirt back.. i stick with beaches

Was election day yesterday and they were using the pavilion as a poling station. Parks people and police both were around. One of the parks people even told me which fields were used most regularly. I am very careful about making sure I leave no signs I have been there.

pokerdad911

Mar 25, 2008
O.C CA.
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro - DFX
hurricane dale said:
be careful .. these park crews will eat you alive if they find you digging in their soccer fields.. trust me.. Ive been chased off twice in 2 different cities... think about it you want someone diggin up your yard? eventhought you put the grass and dirt back.. i stick with beaches
Man are they serious, Have they seen what those soccer players do to the field compared to us. I usually find nothing at the soccer fields. Good job though.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread