Latest finds, tools?

Weddle546

Oct 27, 2009
White Mountains, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ancient coinmaster
Hi everyone, i am new to the site and just recently got back into metal detecting as i did a little when i was younger. I have only got to put a couple days worth of detecting in but here is what i have found: 87 cents in clad, a gold and jade ring, a gold chain, a clock key,a house key, a fishing sinker, a rabies tag, a silver spoon, a small file, a silver plated sugar bowl, a bullet and some old copper pendant i am soaking to get the green crust off it. The tools werent what i was expecting to find.. I was in the woods and my detector went crazy so i kicked the leaves away to find a duffel bag with a crowbar, a wedge, wire clippers, sledge hammer, and grinder with two cut off wheels. i thought this was cool since i have been meaning to buy a few of these tools. but i have to wonder if they were someones burglery tools? :dontknow: any way another day off tomorrow so i will be digging around!

Attachments

• metal detecting 002.jpg
    metal detecting 002.jpg
    950.6 KB · Views: 448
Upvote 0

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow!!Makes ya wonder :icon_scratch:Seems likely!I like the cup,looks old!!

OP
OP
Weddle546

Weddle546

Oct 27, 2009
White Mountains, AZ
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Ancient coinmaster
The cup says gotham silver on copper- looked up the set and it is a sugar bowl from a set. The ring says 10 k gold filled - was my second beep in the back yard. Oh and i cleaned up the grinder and it works ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread