King George Coppers from an Early Dwelling

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
KKC got out today to a new site. My coil was on fire for over two hours. I found a King George I, King George III, and a smooth Colonial copper. In the picture, the KG I is to the far left and the KG III is in the middle.

King Georges 010.JPG

Here is a close-up of the KG I halfpenny.
King Georges 015.JPG

Here are the relics dug today.
King Georges 012.JPG

Kirk dug two coppers today also, so look for his post tonight.

Upvote 0

leddel

Jun 30, 2006
connecticut
triple coppas is a spectacular day Kyle :headbang: :notworthy: :headbang: seems like the end of the season is going with a huge bang to it . really great finds and can't wait to see your guys totals after all is said and done . and hey Chris beatings are never fun just don't let it be a habit or people will talk my friend :laughing7:. guys take care and i'll be watching .

Dan

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Iron Patch said:
timekiller said:
Iron Patch said:
timekiller said:
Iron Patch said:
timekiller said:
Super day on the PA.copper fields Buddy, :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: You colonial digging maniac :laughing9: Most be nice to not have to worry about finding a copper but how many coppers! :D Also I like seeing the other stuff you all come up with helps give a little idea of things you guy's work! :thumbsup: Patch and the crew have a little work it looks like this time! :laughing7: :laughing9: ;D Glad for you Guy's Buddy! good work!
TK, :hello:

But doesn't one Colonial silver trump those coppers? :tongue3:
I'm just a SPECTATOR! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :headbang: :hello:

We might need you for a judge tomorrow night. Kirk for some reason thinks he already won! :laughing9:
I would but I'm to busy being a TURD STIRRER :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :D :thumbsup:

That's good cuz after Ironhorse and I post Kirk's finds will look fitting for a turd stew. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: You might be needed for that too! :D
Well OK, I'll bring my soup spoon mold! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Well sip turd stew and see who can make the best spoon! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
timekiller said:
Iron Patch said:
timekiller said:
Iron Patch said:
timekiller said:
Iron Patch said:
timekiller said:
Super day on the PA.copper fields Buddy, :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: You colonial digging maniac :laughing9: Most be nice to not have to worry about finding a copper but how many coppers! :D Also I like seeing the other stuff you all come up with helps give a little idea of things you guy's work! :thumbsup: Patch and the crew have a little work it looks like this time! :laughing7: :laughing9: ;D Glad for you Guy's Buddy! good work!
TK, :hello:

But doesn't one Colonial silver trump those coppers? :tongue3:
I'm just a SPECTATOR! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :headbang: :hello:

We might need you for a judge tomorrow night. Kirk for some reason thinks he already won! :laughing9:
I would but I'm to busy being a TURD STIRRER :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :D :thumbsup:

That's good cuz after Ironhorse and I post Kirk's finds will look fitting for a turd stew. :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: You might be needed for that too! :D
Well OK, I'll bring my soup spoon mold! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: Well sip turd stew and see who can make the best spoon! :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:

Sounds like a banner night!

....no, wait a sec, probably not. :-[

:D

johnnyi

Bronze Member
Jul 4, 2009
new jersey
Detector(s) used
minelab, white's xlt, deus xp, fisher aquanaut, white's twin box
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice going Kyle. Man, it sure feels good doesn't it, when you feel that weight of a little soil and a big copper in your hand, and you know what you've got without even looking! Way to go! :hello2:

Sniffy

Bronze Member
Mar 27, 2009
Connecticut
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Prizm III Teknetics T2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
These types of posts give me more and more motivation. I"ll be back in New England soon.

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great stuff! Kyle, you are on FIRE! :hello2:

I have a post for later on today. We got on another old site here, with lots of early pewter bits and even a dandy button for me...but no coppas. :'( Can't win 'em all. BUT--there's always tomorrow. ;D

Great finds, my friend. :thumbsup:

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice digs Kyle. You and Kirk keep it up on the diggin. You two need to keep Chris in line :icon_thumleft: ;D

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You were on fire yesterday, brother. That King George I is on my wish list. :icon_thumleft: KKC must strike some more coppers this Sunday. We must!

Kirk

OP
OP
Kyle PA

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Thank you to all who replied to my post. This forum has many great hunters, and it has been a pleasure viewing the recoveries made over the years.

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Alright great job Kyle :icon_thumleft: Pullin copper like crazy ;D :icon_sunny: :thumbsup:You're on fire my old friend! Like the avatar

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions