Miami Beach (south beach ) 11-16-2009 monday morning finds

hurricane dale

Nov 1, 2009
miami,florida
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO, minelab excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey kiddies.. went back to miami beach this morning better known as south beach for a few hours 6 am to 930 am... no gold or silver.. only clad today ::).... the break down is quarters- 10...nickels-5....dimes-7...pennies-25..and also, a canadian penny... nice weather here today as well...so, the total clad count today is 3.70.. listed below are pictures of today.. #1 is the clad.. #2 me at south beach...and #3 is the south beach itself at 7 am.. thanks and have a nice day :coffee2:

Attachments

• 11-16-2009.jpg
    11-16-2009.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 584
  • south beach  nov.2009.jpg
    south beach nov.2009.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 572
  • south beach 7 am.jpg
    south beach 7 am.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 581
Upvote 0

jasper62

Feb 8, 2009
Georgia
Detector(s) used
BH pioneer 202 / garrett ace 250
Love that self picture of you're self.Looks like you're asking," where's the Gold"? You're digging Nickles so the Gold is not too far off.Nice haul on the Clad. :thumbsup:

Dec 27, 2005
Bay Area Ca.
Detector(s) used
White's M6, SPECTRA V3I.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
after all the finds you posted earlier it looks like you've about cleaned it out for awhile, at least until replenished...thanks for sharing and hh

OP
OP
hurricane dale

hurricane dale

Nov 1, 2009
miami,florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well, remember ricky... this is miami beach.. thousands of tourists every day flock to south beach for sun and sand.. people lose things everyday there... a freind of mine a few weeks ago found a cartier womens pasha watch..real one of course... you just never know.. its pot luck out there...im throwing all this clad ive been getting into olive oil to break up the grime and sand off some of these coins... note to everyone.. do not use CLR on your coins it will mess them up.. i heard that from a coin guy at the beach

OP
OP
hurricane dale

hurricane dale

Nov 1, 2009
miami,florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yeah... im happy i live in miami.. i live about 15 minutes from south beach.. there are some high schools i wanna hit that been around since the early 1920's like miami high and miami beach high.. but, alot of nosey people around watching and snitching..lol...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread