Started good, Ended??

Jaws2

Oct 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
You ever have this to happen to you, I was down at the beach yesterday around 3pm, I was feeling good had a pocket of clad and two gold rings one 10k with a stone and the other a 14k band plus a old black silver ring. I was happy untill one of my buddies showed up with his TDI and started working about 10yards below me, closer to the water line.

About 5 minutes went by and he let out yell! He held up a ring, it turned out to be 14k gold ring with 8 good size diamonds. I guess you cant get them all.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    117.4 KB · Views: 372
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    112 KB · Views: 369
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    111.2 KB · Views: 363
Upvote 0

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Sep 9, 2007
Long Beach, California
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi ... Yep you gotta "share" the wealth sometimes..still a pretty NICE day with 2 gold rings in your pouch.

Are you still hitting your "experiment" beach?

I'm a bit north of you and concentrate on Seal Beach during summer and when they disturb the sand to build up a protective berm in November.

HH Joe

OP
OP
Jaws2

Jaws2

Oct 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
DrJoePrime said:
Hi ... Yep you gotta "share" the wealth sometimes..still a pretty NICE day with 2 gold rings in your pouch.

Are you still hitting your "experiment" beach?

I'm a bit north of you and concentrate on Seal Beach during summer and when they disturb the sand to build up a protective berm in November.

HH Joe

No giving that beach a break for a while, the high tides we are having is exposing a lot of new targets on are beaches.
Took a break today. Good luck in your search.

bula

Mar 13, 2008
southern utah
Detector(s) used
White MXT
Quit complaining, ya got two gold in one day. You need to come out here & see what it feels like to get two in a year.

Just kidding great finds, as soon as the great earthquake hits we in Utah may have some beaches to hunt. But until them we will just keep digging in the dirt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread