Great Day. Havent Had One Like This In A Long Time.

FunWithTreasure

Oct 12, 2008
Wanted to get out for a bit today before back to work tomorrow. But I am so tired of hitting the same old spots. They are all played out. So I put on my collared shirt and out the door I went to do some knocking. The first house I stopped at was a beautiful colonial. The owner said he was on his way out so I couldn't do it then. I asked him if I could do is some other time and he said I could come back this Saturday that he would be home all day. Score. So I get in the car and realize the house next to it is pretty old. Not as old but old. The Gentleman was outside in his garage so I figured what the hay. I walked up to him and his dog came out at me. He says don't worry he will only lick you to death. I introduced myself and told him what I wanted to do in his yard. He gave me the normal 2 head look and then said "Sure Knock Yourself Out" I thanked him and went to the car and got my stuff. Hit the yard which wasn't to big. Under an Acre. Started by the big tree and got a great hit. Turned out to be a pull tab. Ok I thought to myself here comes the norm. Tons of trash. But it wasn't that way at all. I started finding coin after coin. Coins everywhere. Found over 20 Wheat Cents. 5 Silver quarters, 3 silver dimes, 1 war nickel, a Indian Head, And a 1821 LC. Also I found a small gold wedding band which he told me he lost years ago. I gladly gave it back to him more than happy with my pocket full O coins. Also found a few matchbox cars, and some trash but not to much. I thanked the man and the rest is History.. Best Coin Day I have Had In A Long Time.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,121
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 1,114
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions