LEWES AFTER THE NOREASTER!

goldeagle

Jun 28, 2009
THE EAST COAST
Detector(s) used
E-TRAC,EXCAL-II
LEWES AFTER THE NOR'EASTER!

well me and the misses headed down to the lewes,del. today man it was windy thought we might have some luck with old spanish reales,but the silver/gold gods didnt agree today but we did clean up the clad off the beach about 6.00 worth and i am selling mixed sinkers by the hundreds,lol anyhow the the storm that came thru last w/e destroyed the shore WOW is all i can say the beaches are gone the dunes are cut in half trails had 10 ft of sand on them i would say 12 ft of vertical beach is gone,mother nature at her finest.if any body is going down good luck some of the beaches are closed because their are none!

Upvote 0
S

seger98

Re: LEWES AFTER THE NOR'EASTER!

Well maybe next time out. I thought the same thing down here along the Gulf of Mexico, but Ida washed more out to sea then it brought in. :-\

DFX DAVE in M.D.

Oct 15, 2004
Upper Chesapeake Bay, Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I been wanting to get down there, I was wondering how everyone was doing down at the Delaware Beaches this week. The Nor'easter did not tear up the upper Chesapeake Bay, I wished it did, lol.

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Sep 22, 2006
lower sackville,nova scotia
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

From the land of the Bluenose.....might say you were "weighted down." Anyway me bouy will make it a tad easier with all that stuff off the beach for your next hunt!

phantomfinder

Bronze Member
Nov 15, 2008
Denver , Colorado
Detector(s) used
White's DFX , Ace 150 , Prizm 2

It only takes 26 hours by car to get to VA beach in VA, I have done it 5 times now .
Drive all the way no stopping for food or sleep just gas ??? . It's a hard trip but it's can be lots of fun. :icon_thumleft:
I lived in Norfolk ,VA for 5 years . there a lot out there if you have the time to go get it.
Have hunting :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread