Timekillers on a Roll (And Im Not Cobbin Around) O But I Am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

timekiller

Silver Member
Feb 10, 2009
Morehead City / Newport NC
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Timekiller's on a Roll (And I'm Not Cobbin' Around) O' But I Am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right Tneters,Number 2 for me today and only took two hours to do it. :hello2: I debated with myself on to go or not today as it was raining,blowing,and plain out nasty again.But what else is new for here this fall seems like everyday.No end in sight just a break or two here and there.But once again I through caution to the wind got myself worked up and headed to the river.Were the waves were pounding hard.This site is a old stand by I keep up my sleeve just for these times and before it started to rain to hard I was able to find this baby! :headbang: I'm not sure what it is yet have not had time to look but will in just a few to see if I can figure it out.
Pumped again Guy's.

Attachments

• 000_0001.jpg
    000_0001.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,432
  • 000_0002.jpg
    000_0002.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1,430
  • 000_0003.jpg
    000_0003.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,440
  • 000_0004.jpg
    000_0004.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,438
  • 000_0005.jpg
    000_0005.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,432
  • 000_0006.jpg
    000_0006.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 1,439
Upvote 0

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
Re: Timekiller's on a Roll (And I'm Not Cobbin' Around) O' But I Am!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iron Patch said:
timekiller said:
johnnyi said:
timekiller said:
johnnyi said:
Great that you got those dated! Now, if you enjoy a little daydreaming, those dates are just about right for the time Blackbeard was meandering around the N. Carolina inlets :D
Always in my mind Buddy, Tell you a little secret.Some times out cause I am always by myself I get these erie feelings at some of these places.Sounds crazy I know but boy your mind sometimes can play some tricks on you know? But I have had them in a couple of places like this one right here for one make the hair stand up on your neck no lie.All out in the middle of nowhere too. Kinda freaky but it's the truth.I've even took my head phones off a couple of times from just crazy feelings. :laughing9: Then I realize I'm not getting nothing done standing around looking. :laughing9: ;D :laughing7: :thumbsup:

No man, I don't think it's crazy. I think sometimes we tune in to a place and feel it. Really feel it. It's happened to me too many times for me to think otherwise. The detector is the last link maybe, but there's more to it than the detector, that's for sure. You start placing your mind into the time period and the space around you and bingo, it all starts happening. :D
Yep been there.I'm 6'4" 212lbs and have done and seen many things in my life.And I have no shame in saying sometimes it can get a little freaky at some of these sites.These ones I go to no one around for miles buddy.Out on the boat to get to these places sometimes foggy to make it even stranger at that.But there is something to it now.As far as I know I might act crazy and all if you were to talk with some people but I don't think none would say I really am. :laughing9: Yea there is some feelings that go on that I can't explain for sure.But I wasn't making a funny in my last post to say.It was based on things that I have felt. :thumbsup:

Well I'm only 6', but about 240 & have 9 cobs. ;D

I'd say you go around 195-200, Patch. I think your avatar proves that. :laughing9: What do you think, Pete? :laughing9:

In my lifting years, my arms were bigger than yours, IP, and I only weighed around 190. ;D :thumbsup: I have pics to prove it as well. :laughing9:

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Timekiller's on a Roll (And I'm Not Cobbin' Around) O' But I Am!!!!!!!!!!!!

KylePA said:
Iron Patch said:
timekiller said:
johnnyi said:
timekiller said:
johnnyi said:
Great that you got those dated! Now, if you enjoy a little daydreaming, those dates are just about right for the time Blackbeard was meandering around the N. Carolina inlets :D
Always in my mind Buddy, Tell you a little secret.Some times out cause I am always by myself I get these erie feelings at some of these places.Sounds crazy I know but boy your mind sometimes can play some tricks on you know? But I have had them in a couple of places like this one right here for one make the hair stand up on your neck no lie.All out in the middle of nowhere too. Kinda freaky but it's the truth.I've even took my head phones off a couple of times from just crazy feelings. :laughing9: Then I realize I'm not getting nothing done standing around looking. :laughing9: ;D :laughing7: :thumbsup:

No man, I don't think it's crazy. I think sometimes we tune in to a place and feel it. Really feel it. It's happened to me too many times for me to think otherwise. The detector is the last link maybe, but there's more to it than the detector, that's for sure. You start placing your mind into the time period and the space around you and bingo, it all starts happening. :D
Yep been there.I'm 6'4" 212lbs and have done and seen many things in my life.And I have no shame in saying sometimes it can get a little freaky at some of these sites.These ones I go to no one around for miles buddy.Out on the boat to get to these places sometimes foggy to make it even stranger at that.But there is something to it now.As far as I know I might act crazy and all if you were to talk with some people but I don't think none would say I really am. :laughing9: Yea there is some feelings that go on that I can't explain for sure.But I wasn't making a funny in my last post to say.It was based on things that I have felt. :thumbsup:

Well I'm only 6', but about 240 & have 9 cobs. ;D

I'd say you go around 195-200, Patch. I think your avatar proves that. :laughing9: What do you think, Pete? :laughing9:

In my lifting years, my arms were bigger than yours, IP, and I only weighed around 190. ;D :thumbsup: I have pics to prove it as well. :laughing9:

I only look like my avatar once I hit the iron patch and turn into a detecting super hero. Away from there I still have my front teeth! :D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread