getting closer!!!

lionhrt9

Dec 10, 2005
NW Indiana, there's silver in dem grounds!!!
Detector(s) used
Minelab (Xterra50) and Garrett (Ace 250)<-Gone to dad in Montana
on my own this morning 1950's school yard then met up with pat Krazyglue and hit a couple of baseball fields. At the school I got a newer dime outta the swingset area and 2 60's lincolns from an area behind a dugout that was FULL of trash. When the MD when off and pegged at 6 inches I thought I was going to be into some silver or nice coppers!!! :( I also found the whatchamacalit round chambered thingy back there.

To the baseball fields, nice hunt there. What a day to get out here in NW Indiana. Intermitten rain showers but for the most part nice day. In the fields (that a couple of buffalos have come outta) when you got a belltone you knew you were on to something. It was a new experience for me as most areas that I have been to sound like a traffic jam in my phones!! :D

What a day to be out huntin!!

Attachments

• 10206 finds 001 (Medium).jpg
    10206 finds 001 (Medium).jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 256
Upvote 0

Burdie

Gold Member
Nov 13, 2005
South Central Kansas
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I keep thinking silver is around the corner. Keep the loop down and hang in there ;D ;D ;D

Proolio

Sep 25, 2005
Western NY
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
not to bad, at least youo were out keep it up and hh

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like you had a fun day ! Keep on diggin', the silver is out there waiting for you.

Huntin' 59er

D

DavHut(SC)

Travis, as my bud from Japan says...

"Fish your Feet First". Keep practicin' and thinking of those places, right around the corner, were stuff has happened either today or yesteryear. It's such places that you can hit frequently and with ease - a formula for success.
I asked and got permission on 2 this week, not 5 minutes from my house...and so it goes.

You're already talkin' like a pro ;D

David

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread