A couple of find from Mississippi

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Found these on my Father in Laws old home place in Pascagoula Mississippi. The War Service Badge I'm sure came from the ship yard there in Pascagoula. I has numbers stamped into the back of the badge. Possibly the employee numbe in the employee wearing the badge. My father N Law worked there during this time..I have no Idea who owned the Detective badge. It dates back to 1890. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• War Service badge.jpg
    War Service badge.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 820
  • Back of war service badge.jpg
    Back of war service badge.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 821
  • Webster detective agency 1890.jpg
    Webster detective agency 1890.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 809
  • Back of webster badge.jpg
    Back of webster badge.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 806
Upvote 0
OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes it is a 1.5 by 1.25. Dated back to 1890.

trikikiwi

Silver Member
Oct 5, 2006
New Zealand
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I might add:
to, my amateur War Historian mind
The Ship Building Badge, will have been worn with Huge Pride and Rightly So :notworthy:

Mike

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008
that ship building badge is very nice!! id frame that baby. i was a shipfitter years ago at quincy ship yard wich is now long gone a dying era. thanx. willy

tinpan

Silver Member
Sep 4, 2004
Eaglehawk
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
GPX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds and thanks for sharing

t.p

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Thanks to all for the comments. LaKaSkill my in laws lived on orchard rd. in Pascagoula. They have both since passed away. We miss them very much. They were the Morris that lived there. Most everyone knew them. Again I do appreciate all the info. Happy Hunting, and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Old River

LaKASkill

Jun 2, 2009
Biloxi, MS
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Old River said:
Thanks to all for the comments. LaKaSkill my in laws lived on orchard rd. in Pascagoula. They have both since passed away. We miss them very much. They were the Morris that lived there. Most everyone knew them. Again I do appreciate all the info. Happy Hunting, and Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Old River

I am not familiar with the Morris Family though I am am sorry for your loss. I grew up in Gautier and went to High School in Pascagoula and currently live in Vancleave. My In- Laws live on Scovel Ave in Pascagoula. Thanx for the pics and info, hope to see more soon.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Old River

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Happy Thanksgiving to you to Rusted Iron. Thanks....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread