Large 14kt Gold Wedding Band ~ Another First For Me

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Was out hunting at our club hunt and found my first 14kt Gold Wedding Band.

Gold 1.jpg

Gold 2.jpg

Gold 3.jpg

Gold 4.jpg

Gold 5.jpg

[youtube=425,350]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Thanks for watching.

Upvote 0

MUD(S.W.A.T)

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2005
Detector(s) used
I use, Whites MXT and Garrett AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on your first Gold Wedding Band. :hello2: I've never found a wedding band yet maybe someday. :icon_scratch: :dontknow: Great video, keep those coming, good Job !! :headbang:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Were you using your E-Trac when you found this ring? If so, do you recall what the ID numbers were that made you decide to dig it? Just curious, as I am always wondering if I am skipping over gold rings by deciding not to dig some detections that come in lower on the ID scale.

Jim

OP
OP
Wasabi

Wasabi

Nov 7, 2005
Brevard County, FL ~ USA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalinbur II,White's Beach Hunter ID 300, Garrett AT Pro, Minelab E-Trac, Fisher F75, Tesoro Golden UMax, Whites 4900/D, Bounty Hunter IV, Bounty Hunter Big Bud
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes I was using my Etrac and as I mentioned in the video it came up as a penny and the numbers were solid from 12-30 to 12-31.
I usually pass those penny signals over especially if it is shallow and from now on I will dig all shallow signals that come up in that range.
I think since it was my first signal of the day that I went ahead and dug it anyway, so I wouldn't be skunked if I did not find anything else.

Thank you to all the other TNET Members who posted comments in this thread.
time4me said:
Were you using your E-Trac when you found this ring? If so, do you recall what the ID numbers were that made you decide to dig it? Just curious, as I am always wondering if I am skipping over gold rings by deciding not to dig some detections that come in lower on the ID scale.

Jim

outlaw007

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
ILLINIOS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
TESORO LOBO SUPERTRAQ , TESORO GOLDEN UMAX AND MINELAB EXCALIBUR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CONGRATS ON GREAT RING , WTG !!!! :headbang:

Top Member Reactions