• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 474
Upvote 0

backitup83

Jan 24, 2006
Chesapeake Virginia
Detector(s) used
(XLT-x 2 ) )(BH Sharp Shooter 2) (Coinmaster 4000/D series2)(Coinmaster 2/DB series 2)(Discovery 2)(Discovery 1000)
Wow-- what is a good day like for you? I think you had a pretty good day there. I cant tell all what you have there,,,But if you take better pic's I would like to see the rusty thing in the back, and the thing on the right with the writing on it and the Jewerley in the back.....All in all you had a pretty darn good day,,,,Is the rusty thing in the back suspended by a magnet or??? Congrats on a good day of hunting,,,
:icon_thumright: Mike :icon_thumleft:

OP
OP
Jaws2

Jaws2

Oct 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT, Excalibur 11, Fisher F75
backitup83 said:
Wow-- what is a good day like for you? I think you had a pretty good day there. I cant tell all what you have there,,,But if you take better pic's I would like to see the rusty thing in the back, and the thing on the right with the writing on it and the Jewerley in the back.....All in all you had a pretty darn good day,,,,Is the rusty thing in the back suspended by a magnet or??? Congrats on a good day of hunting,,,
:icon_thumright: Mike :icon_thumleft:

Yes the rock looking thing is suspended with a magnet, not sure what it is, the pendent on the right is made out of? and says In Love With The Lamb??

Hope that helps, sorry the pictures aren't better. I will post a couple more later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread