Outside my City got me some CHA-CHING

heavymetal

Nov 10, 2005
SEA - Philippines
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
Went out to my chiropractor this afternoon and brought my MD since I knew there was a park near by. After my appointment, went straight to the park and it didnt let me down ;)

Found me some coins ranging from the '60 up to present time. Also found a bus coin and an arrowhead ( looks like it ). Too bad I'll be leaving the country next week :-[ but I'll try to hit that park 1 more time and try to fill up my SOBE coin ;D

Attachments

• 0105.jpg
    0105.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 485
  • busb.jpg
    busb.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 494
  • busf.jpg
    busf.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 426
  • SOBECOINS.jpg
    SOBECOINS.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 468
Upvote 0

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Nice Haul, & token, WTG!!!
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Pennyworth

Bronze Member
Jan 1, 2006
Cool bus token,and you scored really well with so many quarters.? :)? Btw, that looks like the blade of an exacto knife, with the little hole in the middle-but I'm not sure.

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Cool. Keep that up and you'll have to drink another. ;) It's a little wider than I remember, pennyorth but I think you're right on the exacto.

WV_Detecting

Oct 24, 2005
WV
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
Rather than an exacto knife I would guess that it is replaceable blade from a razor knife (or utility knife). Good finds though!

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice haul. Looks like that one quarter got into a fight with a lawnmower and lost ! ;D

Huntin' 59er

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Not a bad chunk-o-chage,poor guy in the middle never had a chance....any date on the token?HH

OP
OP
heavymetal

heavymetal

Nov 10, 2005
SEA - Philippines
Detector(s) used
X-terra 70
civilman1 said:
Not a bad chunk-o-chage,poor guy in the middle never had a chance....any date on the token?HH

I don't think there's a date but I'll check again maybe need to brush aside some dirt ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread