Probably My Last Big Post Of The Season. Big Silver And More.

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Hey everyone,

Season is coming to a end if you don't already know this. Managed to get out here and there over the last month. Nothing spectacular but had a nice silver day. They cleaned up some logs at a old park. Opened up a piece of a old hot spot of mine. I found a 1.10 in silver face value in like 10 minutes or less.

Was pretty nice seeing a 34 walker staring back at you in the middle of a plug. Got a 42 washington and a no date SL quarter. Also got a 1916 merc. Nice modern silver day. Other than that it's been a few finds here and there. I basically have called it a season. Hunters are in the woods now and the ground is freezing up.

I wanted to know if any of you guys could ID that small brass plate/with the handles and dog in the center. I found it the other day while hunting a old ghost town you could call it now. Just a bunch of old foundations running about a block up the rd. It was a surface find just under the leaves and foilage.

I think it may be a card tray. Thinking it's art noveau period. Maybe someone here will know. It's not marked and looks like it may have been cast. Has like a molded back look to it. Also could anyone tell me what the Con's No B1808 Phila Co tag may be.

Also got a 1889 indian bad shape. Got a bad shape good for one contrast gigar good for 5cent token. Got 17 wheats a 46 rosie and a 42 merc. And 2 buffaloes a no date and a 35. Also a nice little sterling ring with about 15 little fake diamonds in it. The sides of the ring have all been carved out on it.

Other than that it's been a good yr. I hope to have some more good finds to show next yr again. Thanks again for looking over my post and helping Id things for me.

HH Jer

Attachments

• last finds maybe 001.JPG
    last finds maybe 001.JPG
    181.8 KB · Views: 1,864
  • last finds maybe 002.JPG
    last finds maybe 002.JPG
    195.1 KB · Views: 1,844
  • last finds maybe 003.JPG
    last finds maybe 003.JPG
    151.6 KB · Views: 1,837
  • last finds maybe 004.JPG
    last finds maybe 004.JPG
    128.6 KB · Views: 1,839
  • last finds maybe 009.JPG
    last finds maybe 009.JPG
    138.1 KB · Views: 1,796
  • last finds maybe 008.JPG
    last finds maybe 008.JPG
    211.6 KB · Views: 1,818
  • last finds maybe 007.JPG
    last finds maybe 007.JPG
    170.1 KB · Views: 1,811
  • last finds maybe 005.JPG
    last finds maybe 005.JPG
    196 KB · Views: 1,826
Upvote 0

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Big post it is and that tray is awesome! I have a similiar lead horse and rider figure. :thumbsup: (like the tag too, maybe a baggage claim tag?)

jgas

Silver Member
Apr 23, 2008
Midwesterner
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
DFX, Pro 6000XL, SunRay Probe, Centech Pinpointer
Jackpot!!!!!!! Nice stuff all the way around. :thumbsup: jgas

K*E*L*L*Y

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jeremy!!!!
holy!!! wow!!!! where do you keep all this stuff?
LOLOL...
as always... im happy for you! :icon_sunny:
kel

S

seger98

Awesome group of finds! Congratulations on the silvers.

pitdiggers

Feb 16, 2009
Northern Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Shadow X5, Tesoro Cibola, Minelab XTerra
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That tray is awesome! Wish I would have found that. I am big into bird hunting and those pointers are right on target! Congratulations.

TommNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2008
NW NJ
Detector(s) used
White's IDX Pro, Garrett AT Pro
Excellent Finds :icon_thumright: , and good job cleaning everything up.

TommNJ

DigginThePast

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Really like the tray and of course the silver. Congrats on your finds. :icon_thumleft:

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sweet finds!!!!!!!! they just cut back a big ditch at the park here... hope to make a few more finds before the winter sets in.. MR TUFF

OP
OP
JerV3

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Thanks alot everyone

The tray was a really nice relic to recover. The site was previously hunted to. I could tell. No signals and then bam you'd hit a good keeper target. They must have passed this one over for a beer can or something large. Glad they did.

HH Jer

hikeinmts

Bronze Member
Dec 13, 2008
South Korea
Detector(s) used
Cobra II/Minelab Sovereign
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My guess on the tag is that it is a consignment tag, perhaps put on an item up for bid in some auction.
A bunch of nice finds, for sure. :thumbsup:

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a Great haul there! Congratulations on such good finds as these. The variety is stellar, and there isn't one piece that I wouldn't love to have in my collection.

Cheers,

Buckles

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Between your things and the Shark Pitt posts I have a genuinely entertaining trip over the forum every summer. Very interesting in all aspects. Sorry to see the season end so quickly. You're just going to have to move down south and start anew. Thanks for the good times. Monty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread