Silver and first gold of 2006

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
We got to spent a fair amount of time out this weekend as the weather was nice. One of bobbies first finds yesterday was the 12" silver chain. I added the part of mexican silver bracelet, at next site and 3rd site produced the silver/cz cross and silver toe ring. The star pendent, silver earring and mable leaf charm came from our hunt on January 1, 2006. Just put new batteries in camera this afternoon. Lastly I pulled this 14k relegious pendent out of school play area this afternoon. COngrats to all that were able to get out this weekend and got to do some digging.
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0479.JPG
    DSCF0479.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 437
  • DSCF0480.JPG
    DSCF0480.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 440
  • DSCF0484.JPG
    DSCF0484.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 442
Upvote 0

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
;D You guys always amaze me with what GREAT finds you come up with! ;D Looks like you did it again!
What do you really give credit to? Digging everything? Where you dig? The richer side of town? A great metal detector? How long you are out ? And what do you do with all your treasures? Sell them or save them , or have them melted down? Do you have a scale? I'm interested in a low priced, but good one , if you have one would you please tell me what you have? I have been collecting junk jewelry for a while now, for the gold and silver although I know sliver is not worth much now. So I just wonder what ideas others have when they are really getting somewhere with their collecting. And you tow sure do get some great finds and a lot of them! ;D :D ;D I know if I where to send my collection to a smelter it has to have a certain weight. But i forget what that is. But i would like to see how much I do have and just how much each piece weights.

Anyone else that reads this is free to jump in and let me know your thoughts on what to do, when you have amounted a good size collection of junk jewelry. I KNOW I won't sell to a pawn shop....I have done and they just rip you off!!!

Thanks for your reply! ;D ;D ;D
HH Gigi

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great weekend you two!!!!

Ya'll are off to another awesome year!!!

;)

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dave, you two RULE!! Now leave some of that jewelry for the rest of us!! Good job as always!!!

usmcscorpio

Oct 7, 2003
Delaware
Excellent finds! I too am from Eastern N.C. (Swansboro), and I generally hunt Onslow Beach/and a little at Emerald Isle. I haven't had much time to get out with my new DFX due to college courses (Radiology Student :-\, but squeeze in an hour or so when I can. I wish there were a local TH'ing club for me to join, but haven't heard of any around these parts. Anyhoo...tremendous way to start off the New Year, and good luck to you both in the future!

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Wow!, you guys ain't waist'n any time getting the goodies for 2006, WTG!!!
At that rate, won't take ya long to catch up to your 2005 totals.
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
So when is that jewelry store gonna open...alway's great find's,keep em' comin'.Congrat's and HH!!

A

AK in KY

Nice loot. Still looking for my first gold. But won't find it cause I don't dig tabs :( HH

AK in KY

azmetaldetector

Sep 22, 2005
Arizona
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Whites MXT Pro
Gigisdiamonds said:
;D You guys always amaze me with what GREAT finds you come up with!? ;D Looks like you did it again!
What do you really give credit to? Digging everything? Where you dig? The richer side of town? A great metal detector? How long you are out ? And what do you do with all your treasures? Sell them or save them , or have them melted down? Do you have a scale? I'm interested in a low priced, but good one , if you have one would you please tell me what you have? I have been collecting junk jewelry for a while now, for the gold and silver although I know sliver is not worth much now. So I just wonder what ideas others have when they are really getting somewhere with their collecting. And you tow sure do get some great finds and a lot of them! ;D :D ;D I know if I where to send my collection to a smelter it has to have a certain weight. But i forget what that is. But i would like to see how much I do have and just how much each piece weights.

Anyone else that reads this is free to jump in and let me know your thoughts on what to do, when you have amounted a good size collection of junk jewelry. I KNOW I won't sell to a pawn shop....I have done and they just rip you off!!!
Check out midwestrefineries.com. I haven't tried them yet, but it sounds easy enough to use them...

Thanks for your reply!? ;D ;D ;D
HH? Gigi

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread