Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Conratulations guys on your finds. You guys are finding some nice stuff. :thumbsup:
TnMountains

OP
OP
ALABEAR

ALABEAR

Mar 20, 2005
Bridgeport, Alabama
Detector(s) used
FISHER F75 LTD and some TESORO'S
allan said:
On the bottom pic there is an arrowhead shaped piece is that a blade from an old hand planer?
I don't know. all I know it is made out of iron and is shaped like a arrowhead. Now there was a lot of of Indians in this same place. Do you think it could be a iron arrowhead?? Man I hope it is. ??? If it is it would be a first in my area. If you know anything about them or if someone on the forum knows Please give me some info. on it. Thanks Alabear

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Very Good Day on the small arms bullets my friend :wink: Anytime you get an assortment of brass and lead is a good outing. Usually the small arms don't come that good but you had a really good day with some Army and Navy Colt bullets and maybe a Country Picket in there. Good job

P.S. Just an aside to this above, it looks as if you guys have come across a Cavalry camp with that many nice small arms bullets HIT IT GOOD :wink:

allan

Oct 7, 2008
Vega Baja
If its a blade from a hand plane it will be beveled on at least one edge of the crescent, as for an arrowhead the natives used just about any scrap of metal they could find to fashion them, your best bet would be to post in the american indian artifact forum .. lots of people there to help you with that and if it is they can tell you

CMDiamonddawg

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2009
Jersey Cape
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265X & CZ-7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real nice lead finds ! Like finding those rascals ;D a Hotchkiss bolt :thumbsup:

RPG

Bronze Member
Jan 10, 2009
Alabama
Detector(s) used
Silver Umax, Compadre, Vaquero
Another good hunt from the muddy cornfield Bear. :thumbsup:

Keep posting. It'll help the guys up north get through the winter. :wink:

Merry Christmas
Randy

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread