My Gifts

jak8

Greenie
Jun 22, 2005
Hello everyone, its been a long time since I posted.My dad is jimmy5503.I have not been detecting for a while.Ive been busy with school and video games.I wanted to post some of of my X-mas gifts.Remember that I am 8. I have been getting 100% on my spelling tests,and for that I get a 1 ounce silver round for every 2 100% tests.For X-mas ,mom and dad gave me a 2 ounce silver round and the coins shown in the 1st and 2nd pic.A very nice man at moms work gave me some coins for X-mas. They were foreign coins.I like them alot because I am a coin collector.I just learned how to write letters and decided to write one to the nice man for his gift to me.I know that these are not finds,but they are a treasure to me.

Thank You for looking ,jak8

Attachments

• spelling.jpg
    spelling.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 328
  • spelling 2.jpg
    spelling 2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 328
  • gift.jpg
    gift.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 342
  • weaver.jpg
    weaver.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 323
  • weaver 2.jpg
    weaver 2.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 331
Upvote 0

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
You are well on on your way to a great hobby jak8!Congratulation's on your school work,keep it up.Now go out there and find something and post it for us.Good luck and Happy Hunting!...

treasurekidd

Bronze Member
Nov 20, 2004
Rhode Island
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great job Jake. Those are really cool coins, but the grades you are getting are much cooler! Keep up the good work, at school, and with your collection and metal detector!!

PS: Your handwriting is neater than mine, and I'm 36!!

omnicognic

Bronze Member
Jan 22, 2005
Tampa, Florida
jak8, wow! What a fantastic collection! Treasure is in your own eye, found or not you certainly have a treasure! Keep up the fantastic work at school and I look forward to your future posts! Good Hunting! --omnicognic 8)

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Keep up the good work, Jak. Your dad is very proud of you and so are your friends on TreasureNet. :)

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Great work in school jak8! Keep hitting the books and digging in your free time. You've got a nice coin collection there.

Kent

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That is a beautiful collection Jak!

I have missed your posts! Congratulations on your most excellent school work!

We are all very proud of you!

Nana ;)

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jak that's a nice collection you have there. You have every right to be proud of your treasure. And I'm proud of you for being thoughtful enough at your young age to be thankful and write that Thank You note. Good Luck in your future detecting and continue to let us know about your finds.

Huntin' 59er

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread