GOLD - PEARLES- AND GOLD RINGS

T

tallpaul

OK, heres my best finds from my Florida trip, after hunting where my friend found the gold bars and finding nothing as i guess he got all the bars, my esteme went down a little, i went back to the villa and visited places local, thinking strongley about what i was going to do, then i thought right tommorrow iam out and iam stickin at it, i went to a place just south of cocoa (nothing there eccept small money), i went to the north of cocoa nothing found again eccept small money and a silver chain, i went back to the main site and studied the area, whilst searchin, i went further out of the area by about 300 yards or more when i get a nice signal saying gold, holy heck is this the one, i dident have to dig far only a couple of inches and yes gold coins as seen in pic my heart was pounding, i had to sit down and get myself together for a minute, wow four gold coins also i noticed a little ball with the coins i rubbed some stuck sand of it and looked closely is this a pearl yep looks like it, i scooped the sand and fond another 3 wow 4 coins and 4 pearls, it was at that moment i thought hey theres more here, i took my detector and searched avid for the next 2 hours there was nothing else, i couldent stop looking at the coins all the way back to the villa, till i nearly totalled the van, at that point i put them away, when i got back to the villa i rinsed the coins and pearls and just stood there gazing at them,, when i finely put them away i sat down with a stiff jack daniels, thinking wow i got the gold not bars but just as good,, where do i go tommorrow,, daytona i thought,, so next day arrives i hit daytona wow great day its 80 and plenty of people there two, theres another detectorist on the beach in the shallow so i leave that to him and head of up the middle where there was a huge basin where when the tide comes in this is quite deep, gold signal yep a nice gold ring 10k with a silver eagle mounted centre, nice in my pocket that goes, i carry on for about an hour more just small money,, i head back and meet up with the other detectorist we talk and tell of what we,ve had in the past and where we have been, very nice chap,, he was from daytona. so if you found your way here john hi there, look forward to chattin again,, after we talked we both carried on me in the other direction, where i found a nice gold bracelet only slim though and guess what i lost it again he he yep i couldent believe it, dont know how but i did,, after that i gave up for the day, and dident detect then for a few days, till i went back to daytona and found the last ring a nice 14k with a black stone in and some kind of silver and stone work around it lovely ring,, and those where my best finds what you see in the pic, eccept the missing bracelet i lost,, i will deffinatley be going back in the future as there is deffinately more riches in florida its just finding them thats the game though,, hope you all enjoy the pics and had a great xmass,, keep hunting Paul.

Attachments

• 2006_0110florida0012.JPG
    2006_0110florida0012.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 1,195
  • 2006_0110florida0013.JPG
    2006_0110florida0013.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 1,175
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread