ANOTHER 2 HOURS OF HUNTING...

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Spent the rest of the afternoon on the beach, today. Here are "some" of the "results" :

1. 5.10 Euro (5 USD)
2. catholic medallion
3. 2 x 5 Belgian Francs
4. a washer + an iron ring
5. a small lead ball (NOT a bullet, I think) + the cap from a cardboard shotgun shell + some lead
6. Winnie the Pooh
7. a bullet ??

And another plastic soldier.

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

Attachments

• metaaldetectinga 141.jpg
    metaaldetectinga 141.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 277
Upvote 0
OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
caratjuice said:
Nice finds, looks like you had a pretty good day at the beach.

Yes, I had a pretty good day at the beach : the weather was ok but there weren't too much people. Finds are getting a bit rare, now, but I enjoyed my day !

BOB VALDEZ

Marc

Silver Member
Mar 19, 2003
Northern Hemisphere
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That's some detector you have there Bob!

What setting did you use to pick up that plastic soldier?

(actually, I REALLY appreciate your post... it gives me some insight into what I would find here on the beaches of Cannes!)

Thanks for sharing!

Marc

Snee

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Salem, Missouri
Very nice! I like the 'army guy'! I used to have a big bucketful when I was a kid and I'd set up intricate battle sequences with them...I wonder if I still have them. If I do and I find them...I'll probably end up playing with them. hmmm.....

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Snee said:
Very nice!? I like the 'army guy'!? I used to have a big bucketful when I was a kid and I'd set up intricate battle sequences with them...I wonder if I still have them.? If I do and I find them...I'll probably end up playing with them.? hmmm.....

hahahaha ! Good idea.

Yesterday, I found THE BLACK KNIGHT. But I am not sure I posted his picture, yet.

I must have picked up like 30 soldiers on the beach in the 4 months I am detecting. But in the beginning I gave much away to kids : old coins, toy cars, a cartridge, a soldier, etc.

BOB VALDEZ

Attachments

• metaaldetectinga 066.jpg
    metaaldetectinga 066.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 116

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions