newbie finally got out.

ladybug332200

Dec 27, 2005
rhode island
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
;)I finally did it...I went metal detecting..although not a great findings day, it was the fun of it all that made it worth all that. I took along my brother and friend and we had a blast. Surprising to me there was 3 people other than me detecting. Now I am really looking forward to the warmer weather and doing more MDing. Happy Hunting All...may your finds be better than my first time..

my finds for first time ever..not much but exciting adventure.
second one was biggest find..haha inside my girlfriends car

Attachments

• CIMG0001.JPG
    CIMG0001.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 196
  • CIMG0002.JPG
    CIMG0002.JPG
    92 KB · Views: 204
Upvote 0

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good so far. Don't worry, I gets lots better as you go. The finds increase with the amount of time spent waving that coil. Keep the coil even with the ground and over lap some as you go. Any questions, just ask......

HH,
Sandman

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
hang in there! it all gets better from here! ;D digging those bottle caps is necissary at first to learn how they sound on your machine. after youve dug 1000 of them you will know exactly what they are before you dig!!( as well as what the good stuff sounds like). the key is getting out and getting to know your equipment inside and out. it all comes in time.

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
REAL BEER !!

ladybug332200 said:
;)I finally did it...I went metal detecting..although not a great findings day, it was the fun of it all that made it worth all that. I took along my brother and friend and we had a blast. Surprising to me there was 3 people other than me detecting.? Now I am really looking forward to the warmer weather and doing more MDing. Happy Hunting All...may your finds be better than my first time..

my finds for first time ever..not much but exciting adventure.
second one was biggest find..haha inside my girlfriends car

Please, don't drink Heineken ! It can make you ill. Have a BEER, for once. LOL !

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium ( we DO have the best beers in the world...)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Time and patience,you'll see the result in no time.Welcome and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread