Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oh man thats cool. I bet they thought for the time they were on top of the world. Be interesting to see the quality and number of their finds compared to todays finds. Interesting stuff :thumbsup:
HH
TnMountains

OP
OP
artzstuff1

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
TnMountains said:
Oh man thats cool. I bet they thought for the time they were on top of the world. Be interesting to see the quality and number of their finds compared to todays finds. Interesting stuff :thumbsup:
HH
TnMountains

Oh man you should see the piles of goodies!!!! its amazing,,,the machines are a little clunky tho!!! :laughing9:

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well did they leave you anything to find in the yard? :icon_scratch: :D
That is too cool, Art! :thumbsup:

Nana :wink:

bigwater

Jan 3, 2010
Detector(s) used
White's GMT
If the copyright has expired on those, why not start a digital library here at treasurenet where members (probably only charter members) can download these old issues in PDF format? I have this set up at one of my sights related to sign manufacturing... hundreds of old books and magazines that are relegated to the public domain due to their age. It's a huge benefit to the membership to provide these sources of historical reference as a timeline as to what makes our hobby or job what it is today.

Moonshadow

Silver Member
Sep 25, 2004
Aiken, SC
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Very cool......I bet you could sell them to fellow T-Netters pretty quickly! :wink: Can't wait to see the rest!

HH,
Moon

Mich. Wolverine

Dec 12, 2008
Michigan
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266
Those are awesome. :thumbsup: I see there selling some newer ones on the classified forum for around $2.00 a piece. I'm sure you could get more than that an issue for the older ones.

Wolverine.

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
That'll be some fun reading for you. There's probably a few old forgotten hot spots in those that with with a newer detector you'd clean up... Unless you'd rather use a BFO :tongue3:
Mike

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
artzstuff1 said:
TnMountains said:
HH
TnMountains

Oh man you should see the piles of goodies!!!! its amazing,,,the machines are a little clunky tho!!! :laughing9:

That big blue clunky box was one of the first machines that I started detecting with. :notworthy: :laughing7:

OP
OP
artzstuff1

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
mikewaz said:
That'll be some fun reading for you. There's probably a few old forgotten hot spots in those that with with a newer detector you'd clean up... Unless you'd rather use a BFO :tongue3:
Mike

Mike there is tons of info in these old mags!!!! :headbang: pretty cool really,

thanks for the reply

art

OP
OP
artzstuff1

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
pepperj said:
artzstuff1 said:
TnMountains said:
HH
TnMountains

That big blue clunky box was one of the first machines that I started detecting with. :notworthy: :laughing7:

They would sure build up those arms!!!!

art

OP
OP
artzstuff1

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Moonshadow said:
Very cool......I bet you could sell them to fellow T-Netters pretty quickly! :wink: Can't wait to see the rest!

HH,
Moon

I will try to get a picture of the whole pile on there ,,,there is quite the stack!!!!

art

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
WOW, what a great find. These are the magazines that got the fire burning in side me to get my scuba diving cert. and start metal detecting when i was just a kid...I would also be interested in purchasing the old magazines if and when that time comes. Please consider me as i would be willing to share them in a format like bigwater mentioned so that any tnet member could access them...I consider them as precious an artifact as any others I have seen weather pulled from the ocean floor...or the attic floor ......OUTSTANDING !
Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great research in those too!I just finally was able to sell 150 of them I had,I took a huge loss though! :-\

coinstar

Apr 8, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the volume 1#1 is always worth money no matter what the magazine is.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread