Winter Club Hunt in NW Ohio

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HI guys, it was a cold and wet day today, but you know how treasure hunters are, if it ain't snowin and the ground ain't frooze a hunting we will go! Well thats what 7 of us did today in Lima, Ohio. We all belong to the Black Swamp Metal Detecting Club. We sort of had a winter club hunt. One guy found a Indian head penny, one found a watch fob, some clad money was found and we all found lots of mud and lots of cold wet knees. But all in all a good time was had by all. Nope I didn't find any rings. But I tried to, I called a guy who was supposed to take me to a site of his Grandmothers and try and find her ring that she lost last fall. Guy wasn't home so will try next week, if the wether holds. HH Ringfinder, P.S. am sending along some of our cold weather pictures.

Attachments

• Bill, Lila & Brad2.jpg
    Bill, Lila & Brad2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 201
Upvote 0

The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well looks like your having a great time...the weather looks like it does here in western New York...a little chilly but great for detecting...So keep on digging !!!!!!! Seeker

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hope your next hunt turns out better. Tsgman

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting