The leadmine gives up a silver necklace today.

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 2, 2006
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage

Attachments

• 2-14.jpg
    2-14.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 567
  • 2-14a.jpg
    2-14a.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 565
  • necklace.jpg
    necklace.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 554
  • necklace1.jpg
    necklace1.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 551
Upvote 0

Knightwalker

Jan 12, 2009
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Radio Shack Discovery 3000, Fisher F22, Garrett PinPointer
Very nice. Like any place you hunt. You have to take the good with the bad. Like I said before, at least you can save the lead and cash it in. Pull tabs and pop tops are only good to make jewlery if you want to do that thing. I guess in a 10 year period, we might get a bucket full to take in for aluminum scrap. :laughing9:
:hello: HH in 2010 :hello2:

Sturgell

Feb 8, 2010
Detector(s) used
???????
If you don't fish you can probably work out a deal with a small tackle shack to sell the weights to him for half of what he pays for new cast weights, it is not like they are worn out if you know what I mean.

OP
OP
Mike95inNJ

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 2, 2006
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Knightwalker said:
Very nice. Like any place you hunt. You have to take the good with the bad. Like I said before, at least you can save the lead and cash it in. Pull tabs and pop tops are only good to make jewlery if you want to do that thing. I guess in a 10 year period, we might get a bucket full to take in for aluminum scrap. :laughing9:
:hello: HH in 2010 :hello2:
I probably have 40-50lbs of them as it is. I gave a bucketful away to my friend who fishes a few years ago. You have to dig those sinkers being heavy gold sits in the same layer. :wink:
HH, Mike in NJ

Zincoln Miner

Nov 14, 2003
New York State
Detector(s) used
Minelab Vanquish 340, Tesoro Silver uMax, Compadre, and BH Tracker IV.

Ex: White's Spectrum XLT, Tesoro Cutlass II Umax, and that circa late 70's red handled junk from RadioShack that started it.
:notworthy:

for braving the cold and snow.

nice find too.

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice neckless :icon_thumleft:those coins pile up after awhile i ocean fish a lot on beach or boat i go through a lot of sinkers drifting over the boulders for bass those sinkers now cost .40 cents a oz. once i get my Sovereign GT on the wet sand ill be saving all the sinkers i find .Good hunt Jim

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread