Saw Stars, Bobbie found her first silver dime of the year and I found...

dave-enc

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Eastern North Carolina
A little gold today. It was a beautiful day here today and we didnt want to waste it, so we headed out close to early. At first spot Bobbie found a Susan B Anthony Dollar coin. This is her 3rd dollar coin this month. we picked up few bucks of clad there also.
At second spot I was not paying close attention to the bars and managed to smack myself in the head, wow where did all those stars come from? The stars quickly disappeared when I found the 10k signet ring around the next set of equipment,in the back of the school. The interesting thing here was that on my side ,as we split everyplace in half, I found 3 pieces of trash and the ring, no complaints but different. We headed to our next spot , more clad here but nothing else. 4th spot produced 10k gold bead bracelet, silver earring and Bobbie found her first silver dime of the year a 63 roosevelt. We hit one more spot for some more clad and called it a day. So total for today was $12.00+ clad 2 gold 1-silver and 1-silver coin
Congrats to all that got out today
hh
dave+bobbie

Attachments

• DSCF0537.JPG
    DSCF0537.JPG
    35 KB · Views: 429
Upvote 0

WV_Detecting

Oct 24, 2005
WV
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
I fell your pain with the bars, kinda hard to look up and down at the same time huh? I get wrapped up in the swings quite often myself. Good finds

Whitewings

Nov 23, 2005
Its a joke around where I work that if there is something sticking out a inch from the wall I will hit my head. I have a therory on this, do you wear glasses? The rest of you also, if you wear glasses does it seem to you that you bump your head more than you used to? I think the rims of the glasses cause us not to notice the other things that we bump our head on. I am envious of your finds, I am still finding beer cans.

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Great digs, WTG!!!
Do be careful of the old nogg'n... I always figure I'm going to, " poke my eye out kid ",? by a tree branch, always seem to be right next to one that it clawing it's way across my face... ;D
Good luck, & Happy hunting~

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread