HOME FROM PANAMA CITY BEACH/HALF NAKED COLLEGE GIRLS.......PG13 LOL

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
GOT HOME SAT AFTERNOON AND I WAS GLAD TO BE HOME. WHEN I GOT TO THE BEACH I REALIZED COLLEGE SPRING BREAK HAD JUST STARTED, FUN FUN. DRUNK ROUDY COLLEGE KIDS. IVE HAD MORE DRUNK COLLGE GIRLS WALK UP TO ME WANTING TO TAKE MY PICTURE AND WANTED TO FIND OUT WHAT I FOUND AND THEY WERE ALL HALF NAKED AT THAT. .................BAD THOUGHTS BAD THOUGHTS....... :laughing7: IF YOU SEE SOME GUY ON YOU TUBE THAT LOOKS LIKE ME ON METAL DETECTOROUS GONE WILD ITS NOT ME :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9: :laughing9:
BACK TO THE STORY. ANYWAYS, I CAN SAY ONE THING, PANAMA CITY BEACH WAS CLEAN. I FOUND TRASH. COME CLAD AND SOME BEER CANS, AND KNOW IT WASNT MY BEER CANS. THE WATER WAS CRISTAL CLEAR AND VERY CALM. I WISHED I HAD BROUGHT SOME SHORTS . I WOULD HAVE SHALLOW WATER DET. WELL THAT ALL I CAN SAY... OW YEA, DID I SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HALF NAKED COLLEGE GIRLS :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:............BAD THOUGHT BAD THOUGHT :laughing7:. PICTURES WILL FOLLOW. AND GUYS, NO PICTURES OF HALF NAKED COLLEGE GIRLS... THIS IS A FAMILY SITE.... :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :headbang: :thumbsup:

Attachments

• panama city 001.jpg
    panama city 001.jpg
    435.8 KB · Views: 3,545
  • panama city 005.jpg
    panama city 005.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 4,320
  • panama city 006.jpg
    panama city 006.jpg
    535.8 KB · Views: 3,773
  • panama city 004.jpg
    panama city 004.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 13,267
Upvote 0

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Hello, homer, Sounds like you had a great time. I know what you mean about being there during spring break. I've been to
Can Cun and Puerto vallarta, Mexico during spring break. There are some wild times during that time of year. It's a good
thing that we don't drink, or there's no telling what all might have happened. LOL. All the bars are packed all day. Some
really go to extremes. :laughing7: Will look foreward to your upcoming pics. :thumbsup:
Ray

OP
OP
homer007

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
WHITE PI PRO, TIGER SHARK,TESORO DELEON/XLT® E-Series Metal Detector. Whites PI Pro Detector
ill say this. if i found out my daughter was acting out like these young ladys were acting . they would be paying for there own way to school. but hey.....still had a great time............
karenray08 said:
Hello, homer, Sounds like you had a great time. I know what you mean about being there during spring break. I've been to
Can Cun and Puerto vallarta, Mexico during spring break. There are some wild times during that time of year. It's a good
thing that we don't drink, or there's no telling what all might have happened. LOL. All the bars are packed all day. Some
really go to extremes. :laughing7: Will look foreward to your upcoming pics. :thumbsup:
Ray

sabertooth

Dec 13, 2005
Southwest Georgia
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Whites Classic I, Minelab Sovereign, Garret GTX 2500, BH 3300
Dude..you could have got all the bottle caps you wanted around here. We could have also used photoshop to doctor you up some really cool Surf Photos too! Aside from that did you check that phone for SD cards and SIMM cards. Anyway good finds..I am sure it was fun to get out. We will get together this week and hit some digs.
HH
Sabertooth

texjim

Silver Member
Feb 3, 2009
schuylkill county pa.
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
whites xlt,vx3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have family that lives in panama city. Used to have some good vacations there. :laughing7:

OP
OP
homer007

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
I KNOW I KNOW BUT THE HALF NAKED WOMAN :laughing7: :laughing7: , I MENT ALL THE BEACHES :thumbsup:.
sabertooth said:
Dude..you could have got all the bottle caps you wanted around here. We could have also used photoshop to doctor you up some really cool Surf Photos too! Aside from that did you check that phone for SD cards and SIMM cards. Anyway good finds..I am sure it was fun to get out. We will get together this week and hit some digs.
HH
Sabertooth

dfx willy

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2008
ya talk about half naked college girls and then show us beer cans? cruel very cruel. ;D willy

leakypipes

Oct 7, 2007
I bet that by the time spring break is over there will be gold galore out there and God knows what else.

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Some guys have all the luck! I never had any half naked girls aproach me while detecting, just annoying kids or old folks! lol.....nice pics and digs dude ;D

Slipperyjack47

NGE

Silver Member
May 27, 2008
S.E. Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Explorer XS II, Fisher 1266-X
Primary Interest:
Other
I also have family in Panama City, about 2 blocks from the beach. I found the same crappe' you found. I was there the year before Hugo, and the next year after Hugo. What a difference in the land scape. Gone was Sharky's on the miracle Mile, and the sand bars ( bars that were on the beach) so was most of the slaw and bottle caps, and all the coins, the beach was super clean. So, my cousin and I decided to use my scoop for dredging up some sand fleas for bait and surf fished and caught 3 pompano's..........Yummy..........NGE

OP
OP
homer007

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
IM SOSO SORRY FOR BEING SO CRUEL. I EXPLAIN TO MY WIFE THAT I DIDNT HAVE A GOOD TIME DUE TO THE NAKED CO-EDS. IT WAS SO PAINFULL :laughing7: :laughing7: :tongue3:
dfx willy said:
ya talk about half naked college girls and then show us beer cans? cruel very cruel. ;D willy

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It looks like you went too early... You should have found more than that... But I suspect you were blindly flail-swinging that machine and paying too much attention to the "scenery" than you were the ground..
You drove an awful long way to come home with that little... My wife would never believe I had MD'd if I came home from a Spring Break area with so little stuff, and no goodies..

In all seriousness though, were there really very many kids there? I am going to hit Miami around the 20th...

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I couldnt find page 13 Homer? :laughing7: :laughing7: Glad you could get out.

OP
OP
homer007

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
YOUR RIGHT. I WENT TO EARLY. IVE ONLY BEACHED HUNTED THREE TIMES. AND NORMALY ITS AT THE END OF SPRING BREAK. I DIDNT EVEN REALIZED IT WAS SPRING BREAK INTIL I GOT CLOSE TO PC. WHEN I GOT TO THE BEACH, ALL I COULD SAY IS OW HELL. LESSON LEARNED. AS FOR THE KIDS, IT WAS GETIING TO MANY PEOPLE FOR ME.
Silver Surfer said:
It looks like you went too early... You should have found more than that... But I suspect you were blindly flail-swinging that machine and paying too much attention to the "scenery" than you were the ground..
You drove an awful long way to come home with that little... My wife would never believe I had MD'd if I came home from a Spring Break area with so little stuff, and no goodies..

In all seriousness though, were there really very many kids there? I am going to hit Miami around the 20th...

Produce Guy

Bronze Member
Dec 17, 2008
austin,texas
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace250,garrett pro-pointer,AT/Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Damn! I went right to the pictures :-\ >:(,Guess what no gilie pictures,shme on You :laughing7:

OP
OP
homer007

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
IM SORRY. MY WIFE EDITED THE PICTURES :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7: :dontknow: :laughing9:
Produce Guy said:
Damn! I went right to the pictures :-\ >:(,Guess what no gilie pictures,shme on You :laughing7:
:laughing7:

Nate in Ohio

Bronze Member
Oct 24, 2005
Cleveland, Ohio
Detector(s) used
DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm leaving for PC beach on Friday for 10 days. Not so much for R&R though. The detector will come but I prolly won't use it much. Hope you at least enjoyed your time!

OP
OP
homer007

homer007

Jan 11, 2008
BAIBRIDGE GA
Detector(s) used
IF YOU DET ANY. TRY FRONT BEACH RD AREA. THERE IS ALOT OF ACTIVITY ON THE BEACH THERE. GOOD LUCK
Nate in Ohio said:
I'm leaving for PC beach on Friday for 10 days. Not so much for R&R though. The detector will come but I prolly won't use it much. Hope you at least enjoyed your time!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions