LIPSTICK ON MY COLLAR...

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
3 Hours on the beach. A local TV-station was shooting for a soap ("Wittekerke") and I was asked to "figure in the background". I guess they needed some "couleur locale". Well, no problem for me as long as I could keep on "working". Now I hope I don't win an Oscar, Emmy, Grammy, Golden Bear... HATE to give interviews !

1. 3.80 Euro = 4.50 USD
2. key
3. 3 washers
4. lipstick
5. ??
6. 2 padlocks
7.? hairpin
8. 2 bolts
9. 6 Coins in Belgian Franks

ThankYouForLooking.

BOB VALDEZ, Belgium

Upvote 0

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds Bob! Will your name be published in the credits? Bob Valdez, Mr. Beach metal detector guy in the background, LOL! I find it amazing how poorly the Euros are holding up in the ground, I think they are made from recycled bubble gum wrappers. I know you have salt water there but I have to say they decompose the same in fresh water and in the dirt. Imagine digging these in 10 years, could get ugly, LOL! HH, Mike

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
Bavaria Mike said:
Nice finds Bob!? Will your name be published in the credits?? Bob Valdez, Mr. Beach metal detector guy in the background, LOL!?? HH, Mike

Hahahahaha ! I could just be some "dot" in the background. When & if they really use what they "made" today, lol ! There wasn't much action, just a young couple sitting on a bench !!!

BOB VALDEZ

Kent in AL

Mar 21, 2003
N. Alabama
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600, Fisher CZ-6a, ID Edge
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
When you win a daytime Emmy award, don't forget the little people here at T-net. ;D

WV_Detecting

Oct 24, 2005
WV
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
You might get lucky and they do a feature article/interview on local TV on the "guy metal detecting in background" at least you didn't have to "ACT" like some guy metal detecting ::), bet it came natural huh ;). Good luck at the awards. Oh yea, good finds!! :D

R

rvbvetter

Stardom is a fickle thing. I did an accidental ride thru of a tv movie shoot here in calif. on my harley and was stopped and asked to do it again. But I ended up on the cutting room floor because my bike was determined to be too new for the period they were shooting. The movie starred Kirk Douglas and Craig T. Nelson. Hope you have better luck. HH

OP
OP
B

BOB VALDEZ

Jan 8, 2006
rvbvetter said:
? ? ?Stardom is a fickle thing. I did an accidental ride thru of a tv movie shoot here in calif. on my harley and was stopped and asked to do it again. But I ended up on the cutting room floor because my bike was determined to be too new for the period they were shooting. The movie starred Kirk Douglas and Craig T. Nelson. Hope you have better luck.? ? ? HH

There goes my dream, snif....

BOB VALDEZ

R

rvbvetter

lol You never know. You might be the next discovery. If you make it big, just remember I'm your best buddy ;D HH

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So now we can add to our list of family accomplishments....One Bob Valdez.....Television Star.... ;D

Neat story Bob! Don't forget to record that show!

Congrats on your finds too!

;)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Everyone's got there 15 minute's or was it second's...pretty cool story..HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread