Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today is my first anniversary at TreasureNet!

So I went to the old house by the big barn to celebrate! Of course I found the normal horseshoes and bullets. ;D And then I found another Tax token....this one is from Louisiana..so now I have Alabama, Mississippi and Louisiana tokens. I found several regular pennies and three wheats. And I think the thing left/top is a weight of some sort. A zippo lighter a couple of buckles, two Lee snaps and two buttons--one has a bell on it and the words 'Bell Cord'? Part of a watch and a tag that has '31' on it. Something that looks like a miniature lip stick tube and then the thing on the bottom right maybe a bullet? Not sure about that one.

Thanks for tolerating me for a whole year! ;D

I've have learned so much...made great friends and had a fantastic time showing you all my junque! :D

Nana ;)

Attachments

• 0203finds.JPG
    0203finds.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 458
Upvote 0

treasures4me2find

Bronze Member
Nov 3, 2005
Murphy, N.C.
Congrats Nana, and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :o :o, Hope we will be hearing and seeing a few more years of post from you, seems like you have found some GREAT spots to hunt.

Ken

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, NANA!

It's been great having you on here and all the inspiration that you give everyone. TNET wouldn't be the same without you! May your next year be twice as fulfilling and your finds better than you can ever hope for.

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Happy TreasureNet Anniversary Nana! Thank you for all your posts and replies! ;D

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ya'll are the best! :-* Thanks!

Nana ;)

Mudslide

Sep 18, 2005
Brandon,VT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;D Congrats, Nana! I always enjoy reading your posts ! We female TH'ers are living in a man's world, so it's great to see you being so successful! No offense, guys!! ;)

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes......I'm afraid you're right Mud.....

But....I don't think they mind a few of us gals joining in! ;D

Mudslide said:
;D? We female TH'ers are living in a man's world, so it's great to see you being so successful!? No offense, guys!!? ;)

;D ;)

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
;) Thank you! ;)

I'm sure my detecting escapades would not be nearly as fun if I didn't have you to share it with!

;)

randall61

Bronze Member
Feb 10, 2004
Guntersville,Alabama
Detector(s) used
fisher 1236x2,viper trident
congrats on anniversary and have enjoyed your posts glad your here,and the long weight looks like a grandfather clock weight.

SaintSea

Feb 13, 2005
Central Florida
;D Happy Anniversary, Nana! It's always a pleasure to read your narratives and view your gorgeous pics... You're a treat! Now go out there and show everyone what a 2-year veteran can bring back home!
Ruth

Huntin' 59er

Apr 27, 2005
Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats Nana on your anniversary ! I think of you as "the bullet lady" with all of the bullets you find.(I wonder if you could get into the Guinness Records Book for most bullets found by a THer !) Anyway, I have really enjoyed reading and seeing your posts. Keep up the good work !

Huntin' 59er

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread