Help Out OverSeas Forum Member

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
A Week Or So Ago I Received An E Mail From Southbound, Asking If Art & I Would Mind Looking For A Diamond & Gold Ear Ring That His Sister Glenda Had Lost In Her Front Yard in North Charleston S.C.? ?We Made Contact With Glenda And Made Arrangements To Hunt Her Property Today. I Would Like To Have Reported That We Found The Lost Ear Ring, But As So Often Happens Our Search Did Not Turn Up The Item We Were Looking For. Sorry Vern, But We Did Get To Meet A Nice Lady & Her Husband. We Also Found Some Clad & A Brass Humming Bird From Some Wind Chimes That Had Been Lost. All in All It Was A Good Day For Art & I. Best Of Luck To All & Good Hunting. trk5capt... 8) 8)

Attachments

• JOHNS DETECTING PICS 002.jpg
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 002.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 202
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 004.jpg
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 004.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 208
  • JOHNS DETECTING PICS 007.jpg
    JOHNS DETECTING PICS 007.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 201
Upvote 0

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
trk5capt said:
I Would Like To Report That We Found The Lost Ear Ring, But As So Often Happens Our Search Did Not Turn Up The Item We Were Looking For.

Hey Captain, I'm confused...you found the ear ring which was what you were looking for, but you say you didn't find what you were looking for... :P

Otherwise, cool stuff!

OP
OP
trk5capt

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
The Beep Goes On said:
trk5capt said:
I Would Like To Report That We Found The Lost Ear Ring, But As So Often Happens Our Search Did Not Turn Up The Item We Were Looking For.

Hey Captain, I'm confused...you found the ear ring which was what you were looking for, but you say you didn't find what you were looking for... :P

Otherwise, cool stuff!
?You Were Right BEEP I Modified The Post. trk5capt...

The Beep Goes On

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2006
Houston, TX
Detector(s) used
CTX3030, Excalibur II, V3i, TRX
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Oh well, at least you tried! Maybe they could send you the other ear ring so you could test with it and see how your detector responds to it...might make it easier to find the missing one.

Bavaria Mike

Gold Member
Feb 7, 2005
Bavaria Germany
Detector(s) used
Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome of you guys to try and help out! Vern is a great guy, I've done a few hunts with him and will be doing more detecting with him in the near future, as in when it thaws out. That must be his sister, looks almost like him, LOL! HH and good job guys, Mike

S

southbound

:) Hey guys, thanks for givin it a try. Nice pic of my sis. Keep up the good work. Vern

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread