back at it again at the old fair ground,after a long winter

unclevinn

Sep 6, 2009
maine
Detector(s) used
fisher1212x
my brother Henry and Bootstrapvinn returned today to the old fairground, for the first outing since winter. i found a pile of bullet shells and other junk,plus two i.h. pennies, 1901 and 1903. bootstrapvinn found two i.h. pennies and a nice 1907 barber dime and a wheatie. Henry got skunk on coins this time but watch out next time. i would like to give a shout out to my nephew fr3nchy27, who move to another state you was missed alot today buddy. and also our friend and fellow dirt fisherman dan. im sure they will get together and i wish them best of luck in their new digs!!!!!! so glad to be back in the field unclevinn. looking forward to seeing post from fr3nchy27 and dan

Upvote 0

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Sounds like a good day. HH

Fr3nchy27

Mar 21, 2009
Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher 12-25
Hey Unc! I just posted on Bootstrap's post. Sounds like you guys had a good time. We have some places lined up out here in WA as soon as we get settled. The oldest fair in the state is on the island. Found the old grounds on an old map. Should be a good place. It dates back to 1895. Good luck to you guys this year. Love and miss you guys. Talk to you soon!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread