No Large Cent today, but managed a few finds!

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the old house that I got the large cent from yesterday. Although I didnt hit a large cent today I did manage one old coin, being a 36 Buffalo. Also Managed 9 more wheatie's. I think the back to the pocket watch and what I think maybe a locket are silver though there not marked. Those all came off the lawn. I noticed my batteries were getting low on my explorer so wandered out into the field before I left, thats were I found the flat button, which may be my oldest piece yet from this house. Also picked up the flag pin and the suspender clip. So I think the field will hold some promise. The owner of the house said she found the paper work on the house and that it was built in 1795, which is much older than I exspected. Hoping the field will hold some old silver. I will find out next week. Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 397
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 393
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 400
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 400
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 397
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 393
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 393
Upvote 0
OP
OP
mainer

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Planin on it. Going to rain for a day or two but will be hitting it next week. :thumbsup:

DMN

Bronze Member
Apr 19, 2009
Whew...I'd sure like a chance on that place too.
Good for you!

unclevinn

Sep 6, 2009
maine
Detector(s) used
fisher1212x
i would surely be revisiting that site. nice buffalo, and i like that flag pin and that thing that appears to me to be silver. good hunt. keep hitting it hard . ill be looking forward to your post HH unclevinn

kuger

Gold Member
Nov 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
,M.X.T.& Tesoro Tejon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
NOTHING WRONG WITH THOSE!I really like that suspender buckle!That style dates back to 1850's. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
mainer

mainer

Silver Member
May 3, 2005
Maine
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac
Fisher F75 SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for that date Kuger, didnt know they went back that far. Looking forward to hitting the field late in the week. :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread