Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The KKC team got out to a new site and it produced in a big way. The site was located in a soybean field and by the lack of targets at the end of the day, we concluded that it was hit before. It didn't stop me from staying positive though and I was soon welcomed with a piece of pie. :wink: The video shows my raw passion at work. ;D :laughing7: :headbang:

I also got a tombac button, 3 musketballs, and part of an arrowhead.

This is a great way to start off the 2010 season. This is my 4th 2-Reales in a couple years. :headbang: Last year I started the year off with an 1810, but had to top it with this 1795. :laughing7:

Keep the passion high! :headbang:

Kirk

Attachments

• DSCF2989.JPG
    DSCF2989.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 1,512
  • DSCF2990.JPG
    DSCF2990.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,493
  • DSCF3001.JPG
    DSCF3001.JPG
    44.9 KB · Views: 1,502
  • DSCF2999.JPG
    DSCF2999.JPG
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,491
  • DSCF3003.JPG
    DSCF3003.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 1,484
Upvote 0

Kyle PA

May 12, 2009
Detector(s) used
White's XL Pro 6000
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

This is the first time I saw the video. :laughing9: You can't even understand what we're saying because we're talking too fast. :laughing9: I think you need to use my video format converter software, which should make the audio more in-tune with the picture. :dontknow:

1795 is the year what we're looking for in coppers and silver! You finally got the monkey off of our backs with that recovery!

Let's find some coppers tomorrow at the other site!!!

U

umrgolf

Way to rock out with ur $%^# out.. this is john walters material. I think I'll head out to a colonial site tomorrow now.

OP
OP
Kirk PA

Kirk PA

Bronze Member
May 23, 2009
Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
KylePA said:
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

This is the first time I saw the video. :laughing9: You can't even understand what we're saying because we're talking too fast. :laughing9: I think you need to use my video format converter software, which should make the audio more in-tune with the picture. :dontknow:

1795 is the year what we're looking for in coppers and silver! You finally got the monkey off of our backs with that recovery!

Let's find some coppers tomorrow at the other site!!!

If we would both shut up, you could understand it. :laughing7: We must get more on film! :headbang:

The passion is high!

Kirk

birdman

Gold Member
Jan 28, 2005
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome coin! Cool vid .

fathead

Dec 19, 2009
Conowingo, MD
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 505
You guys need to pick up the energy a little bit. Way too casual for such an incredible find.

I thought the camera man was going to have to tackle the digger to get another shot of the coin.

Awesome video. Just for comparison, could you tape a pull tab find.

Good luck on the copper!

Fathead

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ha HA... thats how i would act too :laughing9: nice un!!!!!! MR TUFF

CanadianTrout

May 21, 2007
Canada
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
fathead said:
You guys need to pick up the energy a little bit. Way too casual for such an incredible find.

I thought the camera man was going to have to tackle the digger to get another shot of the coin.

Awesome video. Just for comparison, could you tape a pull tab find.

Good luck on the copper!

Fathead

LOL, that's what I was thinking. Good job Colonial dudes! :hello2:

Isn't it amazing that one can wonder around a wide open field and find money? Not just any "money", but a silver coin from hundreds of years ago. How the hell did that get there? Some guy stop to load his pipe, pull it out of his pouch/pocket and drop a coin? Like, right there? In that spot?

Amazing.

{Sentinel}

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2007
Virginia
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
JOHN WALTERS WOULD BE PROUD!!!!!!! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

NICE NICE NICE :occasion14: Cheers and CONGRATS Kirk! It looks like Kyle's research has scored

big for you two and nothing is prettier than that Colonial Silver :icon_thumleft: :wink: Hope this is the

start to another Kirk and Kyle hot streak! Was your uncle Chris with you guys today when you dug that

nice Carolus IIII? :wink: Super sweet find my old friend! :wink: :wink:

ironhorse

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2009
East Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
nice one!

that is the best way to kick off the season, I hope to do as well as you on my first trip out later next month

you guys will no doubt have some great finds racked up by then, good luck in future hunts!

shootist

Aug 5, 2006
The hills of central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Explorer 2
For many years Ive wondered what it might be like to hunt with the KKC. Being the father of twin boys I must say that my musings were not far from the mark. Great hunting guys and wonderful footage,keep digging and I will keep on lookin'...Shoot

RELICDUDE07

Bronze Member
Oct 2, 2007
Pascagoula Ms.
Detector(s) used
minelab exp.
Great vid ! The spanish wilver is what treasure hunting is all about :thumbsup: I think we can say you guys know the spots!!!!Goodluck on many more..........Relicdude

Iron Patch

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2007
Dirtyville
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
CODE RED! CODE RED! Kyle shock him, and again.... I think we're losing him. :laughing9:

You guys are nuts but that's a great coin. ;D

Brian W

Nov 9, 2007
Sweet coin :icon_thumleft: ...I know when i find stuff like that i shake too...Now i know how funny i must look :laughing7:

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2008
Chicago IL
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Holy cow thats AWESOME!!!!! :icon_pirat:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread