D buff, Sterling Scout ring, 23 sharp wheatie and the beat goes on .....

johny mc.

May 18, 2005
I (and Mark G.-pa.,too) continue to pound the areas turff and it goodies...my finds have improved since switching detectors.....included in pic is a sterling scout ring...Mark got permission to hunt an ol scout camp on the top of a hill...it's billy goat style detecting..........the buff which is a D mint mark (but like you know the buff's don't come out real good) was found at a creek site that continues to give up some goodies.......along with the 53,51-d,39, and 41 wheaties.......and a really nice 1923 wheatie.......A lot of folks poo poo the wheatie but I love them....and there's a 1909 S VDB out there a lurking....... as usual enjoy the pics...I love this hobby....... aloha johny mc. .....oh by the way now's a good time to get a M-6 by white's .....great pricing right now to dealers and thusly to you. The M-6 has the MXT circuitry which allows you to go deeper and its a prince for finding coins trust me ;)on aloha2

Attachments

• SL550360.JPG
    SL550360.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 270
Upvote 0

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
.......along with the 53,51-d,39, and 41 wheaties.......and a really nice 1923 wheatie.......A lot of folks poo poo the wheatie but I love them....and there's a 1909 S VDB out there a lurking.....

Johny, I won't poo poo your wheaties! ;D They're great....so is the ring. Keep up your creative writing style. ;)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Great find's johnymc..and if no one like's there wheatie's they send them my way..nothin' wrong with them.HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread