Research pays off !!

deano

Oct 25, 2008
sioux city ,iowa
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030, XP Deus 2, Minelab Manticore, Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab Equinox 900, Nokta Makro Legend, Nokta Makro Simplex
I went back to an old park after work again today and got a couple more keepers. This park dates back to the late 1800s and had about three names throughout the years, it is still a park today but the original location is not widely known. The area I'm hunting will be overgrown before too much longer so I will concentrate my efforts in this area until then. Spent about 2 and a half hours there today and got the 4 wheats, the '97 Barber dime, the '26 Merc and a bit of clad. I really wanted to try for the trifecta but had to go. This makes 4 silver so far from this area. Thanks for looking and HH
Deano
IMG4.jpg

Upvote 0

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
good day indeed :icon_thumleft: MR TUFF

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You gotta love how those merc,s come out of the ground :icon_thumleft: Good hunt Dd60

mikewaz

Bronze Member
May 9, 2008
Chicago
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1266 X Fisher F75
Nice going!
That sounds like a great spot and I'm sure you'll find quite a few more keepers. Hit it before it grows over.
Have Fun!
Mike

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
Hey Dean! :icon_thumleft:

It's good to see a post from you!
Looks like the harsh winter is over for you, and you're able to swing your E-Trac?? and make some great finds again!

How do you like the machine? Have you found any more oldies recently from the old park Jay, Val, and I hunted with you by the river? I'll never forget that trip. It was fun!!

Take care, and continued success!

CAPTN SE
Dan

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread