8 morgan dollars!! big silver!!!

Kanyontreasures

Jan 13, 2010
idaho
Detector(s) used
whites prizm 3, whites bullseye ii
there is a 1889,1884(vf-xf),1881,1886,1885,1890,1899 and 1886 they are all marked o!
they were not dug but were bought at spot price! i dono how i did what do you think??? the one in the green box is like vf-xf it still has that frost look on it! how do you think i did??
man i need to get out and do some hunting!!!! i have not made it out in two weeks!

Attachments

• craigslist 655.jpg
    craigslist 655.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 1,017
Upvote 0

Jay Plunder

Aug 18, 2009
Southeastern, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Depends on what you define "spot price" as...but looks like a pretty decent looking set of coins to me :thumbsup:

Jay Plunder

Aug 18, 2009
Southeastern, NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
At a little more than 12 bucks each...damn good deal in the condition they appear to be in.

OP
OP
Kanyontreasures

Kanyontreasures

Jan 13, 2010
idaho
Detector(s) used
MoonWalkThePlank said:
Where in the world did you pay 13 bucks apiece for these? I have to pay 18.00 for culls and 22 for Good +
lol the one is vf or xf i looks good!!

MoonWalkThePlank

Oct 10, 2009
Rogers, Arkansas
$15 for Morgans VG or better? Are you serious??? What is the name of his shop, maybe I can call him and order some.. That is ridiculous I mispoke when I said I pay 18 for culls, I pay 18 for G and 22 for VG.

Is there a website yall know of that sells em for a great price and is reliable?

OP
OP
Kanyontreasures

Kanyontreasures

Jan 13, 2010
idaho
Detector(s) used
i am very very sorry but the people i buy from i know and they love me so they give me as much as a family discount! i am 13 and they try to hire me lol i am not even a legal age haha! and they want me to merry into there family haha

sorry! maybe try e bay i have scored some on there :icon_thumleft:

hh
kanyon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread