Im back wanted to say hi!

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX
I'm back wanted to say hi!

Just an update on me....did not post or check forums for over a year now. I did detect last year but did not find as much as previous years. I was able to find in the area of $400 in clad... Hit my first gold with the Explorer SE, a small cross in digital reading was 12. Also one of my better silver totals in a day...6 silver dimes from Phillipines WW11 era... 1942-45 with the Se one day last summer. Well will be getting out for first time in a long time tomorrow... Think I may have a slight tear in a ligament in my left knee, it burns all the time. But may wait till mid summer to fall to have it checked.

The dfx as usual last year remained my clad machine and always is getting the job done there for me...

Well hopefully everyone is doing well... Might have to send my koss headphones in for repair wire stretched by plug...believe they have a lifetime warranty. Not sure with the shipping cost if it would be easier just to get another set. Well will call them next week and find out.

Hope everyone has been doing well...talk later...

Upvote 0

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Re: I'm back wanted to say hi!

Welcome back, hope the knee gets better.

Nat

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hi Greg, glad to see ya back.. I to have a se but havent used it yet.. still using the xcal but wanna also take the time to learn my se too.. as always, ya always did great hunting so wishing ya continued good hunts.

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Good to see you posting again. I miss those manila folders ;D

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX

Natman said:
Welcome back, hope the knee gets better.

Nat

Thanks hopefully you are still finding those rings.

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX

Bootybay said:
Hi Greg, glad to see ya back.. I to have a se but havent used it yet.. still using the xcal but wanna also take the time to learn my se too.. as always, ya always did great hunting so wishing ya continued good hunts.

My luck with silver has improved with the Se, still not great but for the areas I hunt better. Let me know how you like it.

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX

willie d said:
Good to see you posting again. I miss those manila folders ;D

Now that is funny! ;D

Yeah I was cleaning and had probably over 100 dirty folders from a few years ago! I had a large box of them that someone had given me...and they probably thought I was going to put paper in them not coins on them.

OP
OP
DFX-SE Gregg

DFX-SE Gregg

Silver Member
Feb 6, 2007
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 SE and DFX

Got out for the first time today just over $4 in clad from grassy area/tot lot , a couple tiny junk metal pendants from the tot lot and a mood ring with that discolored brown/yellow look they get from being in ground.

Well take care everyone will probably stop in a few times a week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread