Miami beach (south beach) finds 4-5-2010

hurricane dale

Nov 1, 2009
miami,florida
Detector(s) used
GARRETT AT PRO, minelab excaliber II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hello...went hunting this morning here in miami beach (south beach) from 6:15 am-9:30am..alottt of clad...here are the numbers Q-16...D-8-...N-4...P-31.. for a total of 5.31 in clad...nice and sunny today here..i will be hitting the beach more often now since i moved from the inland of miami to south beach :hello2: thanks for looking and HH

Attachments

• miami beach  april 5. 2010.jpg
    miami beach april 5. 2010.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 882
Upvote 0

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Florida- Somewhere in the middle
Detector(s) used
MXT 300/Excal II/Surf Dual Field
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you got out again Dale.... No jewelry, even junk? How were the SB crowds, and have they all gone now?
How many other MD'ers you see out there? I am thinking of driving over there, but I dont know. Would take me at least $60 in gas...

Nice clad finds though!

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Man, I would think that you could step on jewelry with every step if the spring breaks there are what I heard they were....
But of course, what is not on the land could well be in the water? I was hoping that with the cold water, they would stay ON the sand, and take their jewelry off to butter themselves up, and then forget they took them off... We'll see.. LOL...

OP
OP
hurricane dale

hurricane dale

Nov 1, 2009
miami,florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Surfer said:
Good to see you got out again Dale.... No jewelry, even junk? How were the SB crowds, and have they all gone now?
How many other MD'ers you see out there? I am thinking of driving over there, but I dont know. Would take me at least $60 in gas...

Nice clad finds though!
of course i find junk.. silversurfer.. but i dont post it on here like pull tabs,bottle caps and srews from the lawn chairs..i just show the good stuff..lol... anyways i saw 2 seperate other guys MDing and this old couple with their handicap son and thats it...also another thing i dont have a top of the line MDector either..lol. like minelab or whites... anyways when i do go i never see more than 4 or 5 people MDing down here..surprisingly... atleast my big 5 gallon water bottle is filling up fast with the clad :hello2: take care

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
fun in the sun!!! can't beat them kinda days of hunting!! nice haul!!! MR TUFF

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hurricane dale said:
Silver Surfer said:

Nice clad finds though!
of course i find junk.. silversurfer.. but i dont post it on here like pull tabs,bottle caps and srews from the lawn chairs..i just show the good stuff..lol... anyways i saw 2 seperate other guys MDing and this old couple with their handicap son and thats it...also another thing i dont have a top of the line MDector either..lol. like minelab or whites... anyways when i do go i never see more than 4 or 5 people MDing down here..surprisingly... atleast my big 5 gallon water bottle is filling up fast with the clad :hello2: take care
Oh, I should have been more clear... I was meaning "junk jewelry"... I find a ton of that stuff, the kind that kids often wear...
I still hope to get over there in the next couple weeks to try and detect with you... You available on weekdays?

OP
OP
hurricane dale

hurricane dale

Nov 1, 2009
miami,florida
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Silver Surfer said:
hurricane dale said:
Silver Surfer said:

Nice clad finds though!
Oh, I should have been more clear... I was meaning "junk jewelry"... I find a ton of that stuff, the kind that kids often wear...
I still hope to get over there in the next couple weeks to try and detect with you... You available on weekdays?
Silver Surfer said:
hurricane dale said:
Silver Surfer said:

Nice clad finds though!
YES... but, only for a couple hours.. i usually ponud the beach sunday and money mornings for 4 hours each.....let me know

Silver Surfer

Bronze Member
Oct 6, 2009
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe we'll shoot for a monday then.. I imagine there are less crowds then... Ooooops... But then there will be less topless women too? Oh darn it... LOL...

I will be in touch...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread