Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
I haven't got a chance lately to hunt, and was goin through withdrawls. So with the great weather today I made time and headed out for a couple hours. The area we recently moved to is a lot tougher than what I would like. But there are goodies to be had. I am not finding the amounts of gold I am used to but just enough to keep me goin. Today I hit a football field for a couple hours. Like most of the schools and parks around here, even the clad is scarce. But it sure beat being indoors. I did manage a nice .925 St. Christopher medallion. I usually get a couple of these a year but this is my first round one. They are usually oval. So not a bad day at all, and another piece of silver to add to the loot pile. Thanks for lookin and luck in the hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu

Attachments

• RSCN1052.JPG
    RSCN1052.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 536
  • RSCN1051.JPG
    RSCN1051.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 548
  • DSCN1053.JPG
    DSCN1053.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 539
Upvote 0
OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
MUD(S.W.A.T) said:
Nice, big one !! :o :headbang:

Keep @ It and HH !! ;D :D
Close to the size of a quarter. ;D

JuJu

washingtonian

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2005
Puget Sound
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, Whites DFX
Nice dig! I was wondering why I hadn't heard much from the Washington metal detectorists in awhile. I'm training for a black belt test right now, but in a few weeks after the test I should be able to hunt some more. Keep on letting us know what you find, its always encouraging to see goodies popping up in our state.

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
washingtonian said:
Nice dig! I was wondering why I hadn't heard much from the Washington metal detectorists in awhile. I'm training for a black belt test right now, but in a few weeks after the test I should be able to hunt some more. Keep on letting us know what you find, its always encouraging to see goodies popping up in our state.
Good luck on your test Eric. You're so skinny, you could use electrical tape for your new black belt. :laughing9: Just teasin.
JuJu

vanoldschool

Dec 1, 2005
Port Orchard, Wa
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Whites DFX 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
washingtonian said:
Been Raining for days

DrGrip

Apr 12, 2009
North, Texas
Detector(s) used
White's XLT & Quick Draw II
JuJu, you remind me of the Bugs Bunny cartoon where he can find gold with his body! You seem to be ATTRACTED to the stuff! But then again, I feel certain you don't have a short angry mustachioed dude following you at gunpoint! ;D

Once again, great hunt!

Grip

gold nuggets

Bronze Member
Apr 5, 2008
Springfield, Oregon
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE, Pro coil inline probe. Also the Excal II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's one interesting .925 round St. Christopher
medallion Juju...... like you mentioned, they are
usually found with the oval shape medallion. The
weather is getting nicer so we need to find a way
to attach the detectors to the scoots.. HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:

OP
OP
juju

juju

Bronze Member
Dec 8, 2007
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
gold nuggets said:
That's one interesting .925 round St. Christopher
medallion Juju...... like you mentioned, they are
usually found with the oval shape medallion. The
weather is getting nicer so we need to find a way
to attach the detectors to the scoots.. HH
Gold Nuggets :hello:
Put my old bags on the bike last night. Got a big rally comin up on the 22nd. Gonna be a blast.
JuJu

mountainplayer

Oct 10, 2006
Way Northern California
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 & Minelab EX2
Nice medal, JuJu. It's getting to where I expect to see jewelry every time I see one of your posts. This kind of reputation can be good or bad...in the old west, the gunfighters with reputations were constantly having to defend against the young up-and-comer's looking to gain their own rep's by knocking them off. Keep a sharp lookout for for young dudes with pearl handled MD's. :wink:

MP

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread