Hunt 85 My Back Yard. Someone went broke a while ago lol..

olekyground

Bronze Member
Apr 4, 2009
Hardyville, KY
Detector(s) used
garrett A.T. gold

Other detectors: fisher F2/ Garrett ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey friends. Went out back again today for about 2 hrs. I started out very slow but picked up shhortly after. Heres a tip for the M6 users. It worked great with me. I got a nail and a pull tab abd cancelled them out on the detector by turning up the sensitivity until it scratched. Then I set the notch right at the I in rings. It started picking up silver, and pendants safter I did it. andI got very few nails! Anywho here are my finds...
The silver piece is a Never go broke piece. It says " I bring GOOD LUCK!" With a 4 leadf clover. Around a horse shoe reads "Keep me and never go broke." On the back it ahs a hog on it that reads "I will insure hogs when fed my remedy and pay for all that dies right for terms." and it has on teh sies. HAAS.V.S. Hogs remedy. Unfortunately I never found the coin that was suppose to be in the piece and believe me I looked.. The other pendant is a picture of florida that readas Florida in cursive. Also a sterling silver spoon and a headless racer. lol. I also found 3 dimes which wasnt old and a penny. anyways. M6 users try this and see what you get. make sure you tune out the nails and pulltabs though. I think thats key. thanks for looking all!

Attachments

• Picture 048.jpg
    Picture 048.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 613
  • Picture 050.jpg
    Picture 050.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 615
  • Picture 051.jpg
    Picture 051.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 619
  • Picture 053.jpg
    Picture 053.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 602
Upvote 0

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good finds :icon_thumleft: that horse shoe is missing a penny that goes in the hole i used to have one .Good hunt Dd60

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions