4 coppers, two silvers - 1786 and 1894

Hunthicks

Oct 22, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out again for the first time in a couple weeks, debated whether or not to try the field I got the spanish in last time out, but decided to stop by one farmers place and see if I could get onto a couple more fields. I was searching for old french but the fields I really wanted weren't on the to do list. I picked one alloted field that looked good and even though it was loaded with iron only pulled out a buckle, earring, spoon handle stamped THO MAS and what might be a button with a spiderweb type design.
Next I hit the second field he gave me the ok for and with about an hour or so to go I hit a site. Musketballs, buttons(a couple tiny pewters) and 6 coins! Also a little whatnot with a crown shape on it. If I can get a decent pic I'll post it in the ID section of the forum.
027.jpg

There's 2 crusty coppers to the left, two George III coppers, an 1894 US dime and a 1786 Spanish 1 reale. Turned out well, spanish two hunts in a row is a first for me!
029.jpg

Upvote 0

jc2

Sep 18, 2004
Philadelphia Pa
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE w/SunRay X1 Probe, Sovereign Elite w/SunRay S1 Probe, Garrett Infinium LS and the Tesoro Cortes'
definitely a productive day . . . . nice coins.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread